Conditionals – Review Practice
[ Part 3: Pair Practices ]
A: I have a lot of homework today. => I wish I didn’t have any homework today.
-> B: What would you do if you didn’t have any homework?
-> A: If I didn’t have …, I would …
A: I’m not a cat. => I wish I were a cat.
-> B: What would you do if you were a cat?
-> A: If I were a cat, I would …
A: This sweater is too expensive to buy. > I wish this sweater was cheaper.
-> B: What would you do If this sweater was cheaper?
-> A: If this sweater was cheaper, I would …
[ Part 4: Review Practices ]
1. What do you usually do on weekends when it rains?
2. What will you do if it rains this weekend?
3. What do you usually say if you step on someone’s shoe?
4. What will you say if someone asks you to take a photo of him in English?
5. If there is no one at home when you come home hungry, what will you do?
6. Where would you go if you had a free plane ticket to anywhere you like?
7. If you won ten million yen in a lottery, what would you do?
8. If all your grades were the top in your school, what would you do?
I usually read books on weekends when it rains.
返信削除I'll study for exams if it rains this weekend.
I usually say "sumimasen" if I step on someone's shoe.
I'll say "sure" if someone asks me to take a photo of him.
I'll eat some snacks if there is no one at home when I come home hungry.
I would go to Hawaii if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like.
I would buy a big house in NY if I won ten million yen in a lottery.
I would keep studying no to decrease the grades.
I usually watch TV on weekends when it rains.
返信削除I will study math if it rains this weekend.
I usually say "Excuse me." if I step in someone's shoe.
I will say "No problem.OK." if someone ask me to take a photo of him in English.
I will make instant ramen noodles and eat it if there is no one at home when I come home hungry.
If I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like,I would go to New Zealand.
If I won ten million yen in a lottery,I would go to many countries.
If all my grades were the top in my school,I would be boast.
When it rains, I usually read many books in my room.
返信削除If it rains this weekend, I will study for exam.
If I step on someone's shoe, I usually aprogize to him or her.
If someone ask me to take a photo, I will take a photo of him.
If there is no one at home when I arrive home, I will cook some food.
If I had free plan ticket, I would go to Okinawa.
If I won ten million yen in a lottery, I would save the money.
If all my grades were the top in my school, I wouldn't study more.
I usually watch my favorite TV when it rains.
返信削除I will study for my exam if it rains this weekend.
I usually say "gomennnasai" if I step someone'shoes.
I will say "Sure!" if someone asks me to take a photo of him.
I will make some sweets if there is no one at home when I come home hungry.
I would like to go my favorite idol's conceret if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like.
I would buy a lot of chocolate if I won ten million yen in a lottery.
I would ask my parents to buy what I want if all my grades were top in my school.
1 I usually sleep on weekend when it rains.
返信削除2 I will do my homework if it rains this weekend.
3 I usually say I am so sorry when I step on someones shoe.
4 I say "Sure" if someone asks me to take a photo of him in English.
5 I sleep if there is no one at home when I come home hungry.
6 I will go USA if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like.
7 I will buy anything which I like if I won ten million yen in a lottery.
8 I will boast my grades to eveeryone if I were the top in my school.
I usually play games on weekends when it rains.
返信削除I will study if it rains this weekend.
I sill say "sory" when if I step someone's shoe.
I will say "Can I take a photo with you?".
I will buy something in the store.
I would go to Turckey if I had a free ticket.
I would go abroad and enjoy vacance.
I would get hapiness.
I usually watch TV on weekends when it rains.
返信削除I will study for exam if it rains this weekend.
I usually say "I am sory" if I step on someone's shoe.
I will say "OK" if someone asks me to take a photo of him Einglish.
If there is no one at home when Icome home hungry,I will go super market to buy something .
I would go US to watch baseball if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere Ilike.
If I won ten million yen in a lottery,I would watch baseball game on good seat.
If sll my grades were the top in my school, I would not study.
1, I usually watch TV on weekends when it rains.
返信削除2, I will watch TV if it rains this weekend.
3, I will say suimasen if I step someone's shoes.
4, I will say OK if someone asks me to take a photo of him in English.
5, If there is no one at home when I am hungry, I will drink water.
6, I would go to Spain if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like.
7, If I won ten million yen ina lottery, I would travel in the world.
8, If all my grades were the top in my school, I would had my parents buy what I want. The of him in English.
5, If there is no one at home when I am hungry, I will drink water.
6, I would go to Spain if I had a free plane ticket to anywhere I like.
7, If I won ten million yen ina lottery, I would travel in the world.
8, If all my grades were the top in my school, I would had my parents buy what I want. The
1 If it rains,I usually sleep.
返信削除2 If it rains this weekend, I will sleep more.
3 If I step on someone`s shoe,I say to him OK.
4 If someone ask me about it, I will say to him it`s OK.
5 If no one in my home when I come home hungry,I will make something to eat.
6 If I had a free plane ticket, I would go to Hokkaido.
7 If I won ten millon yen in a lottery, I would keep it in the bank.
8 If all my grades were the top in my school. I would aleep more.
1 i usually watch tv on weekends when it rains.
返信削除2 i'll study if it rains this weekend.
3 if step on someone's shoe, i usually say sorry.
4 i'll say ok, if i asked me to take a photo.
5if thereis no one at home when i'm hungry, i make a meal.
6 if i had a free plane ticket, i would go to london.
7 if i won ten million yen in a lottey, i would buy a new house.
8 if all my grades were the top in my school, i would proud of it.
I usually watch TV on weekends if it rains.
返信削除I will study fou the exam if it rains this weekend.
I usually say "I am sorry" if I step on someone' shoe.
I will say "Sure" if someone asks me to take a fhoto of him.
I will cook pasta if there is no one at home when I come home hungry.
I would go to England if I had a free piane ticket to anywhere I like.
I would buy a big house if I won ten million yen in a lottery.
I would ask my parents to buy a camera if all my grades were the top in my scool.