2019年4月4日木曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Apr.4

Write about what you are going to do or achieve in this new school year and why in four to six sentences.

17 件のコメント:

  1. I'm going to study hard next year and I want to find the subject what I'm good at or interested in in this new school year.Because my grade last time wasn't so good, in particular,Japanese and math.I want to improve these subjects.And I think if I can find my favorite subject, I can find the thing what I'm interested in or the job I want to do in the future.
    So,I would try to read many books and reduce the time I use smart phone to study hard next school year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Understood.
      #3 Unnecessary.
      Revise #4=> If I do well on ..., I may be able to find....

      削除
    2. If I do well on find my favorite subject,I may find the thing what I7m interested in or the job I want to do in the future.

      削除
  2. I want to improve my world history's grade in this school year. To get good scores on the exams, I'm going to study it every day. Last year I had little time to study history, but this year I have plenty of time because the subjects I study decreased this year. Also, I will research about history for mysself to understand it more deeply. Anyway, I like world history, so I may achieve this goal.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #1 want to =>
      #2 Explain why #1 (Maybe bring the last sentence to #2)

      削除
    2. I'm going to improve my world history's grade in this school year. It is because I like it but I'm not good at it. .....so I may achieve this goal. To get good scores on the exams, I'm going to study it every day.

      削除
  3. I'm going to improve my English for my study abroad.
    There are two reasons.
    First I need many English skills such as listening, writing, reading. Because I go to school at my study abroad and have to study many subjects only use English. So It is neccesaly for me to improve my English until study abroad.
    Second, I want to talk with many foreign people at my study abroad. Now, I should study English more and more.
    For these reasons, I'm going to improve my English.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well organized.
      #2, #8 unnecessary for this shor writing (You need to write in 4-6 sentences)
      #3 need => improve
      #4 I go to=>
      #6 at my study abroad=> while I'm ...

      削除
  4. I’m going to keep my room clean.
    I rarely clean my room and my room is always dirty.
    I can’t focus on doing something in my room if my roome is mess.
    In this school year,I clean my room every weekend.
    First,I have to throw away things that I won’t need.
    I think doing it will lead to improve my grade.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Unorganized.
      #3 is mess=>
      #4 already said in #1. Move every weekend to #1.
      Where is the second or next?

      削除
    2. I’m going to keep my room clean.
      I rarely clean my room and my room is always dirty.
      I can’t focus on doing something in my room is dirty.
      To keep my room clean, I will clean my room before going to bed every day.

      削除
  5. I'm going to improve my math grade in this new school year.
    I didn't have enough time to get over it for the exam last year.
    I think it's important to solve questions daily to reviw what I learned at school.
    I'm planning to solve five math quastions everyday to get enough time to look back class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #2 get over it=>
      #3 I think=> It is ...
      #4 ... to get ...<= already stated in #3

      削除
    2. #2 I didn't have enough time to overcome math last year.
      #3 It's important to solve questions daily to reviw what I learned at school.
      #4 I'm planning to solve five math quastions everyday to get good grade.

      削除
  6. I'm going to get better score than last year on my TOIEC test.
    I will study abroad to Canada this summer.
    I have to get good score on the test to talk with people in foreign country.
    If I can't speak, write, read English well, it doesn't mean to go study abroad.
    So I will study English more and get better score on the test.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Clearly explained.
      #2 from this summer for/until ...
      #3 Why is the test score important???
      #4 ... it doesn't mean to ..=> it is less meaningful ...

      削除
    2. 1
      2 I will study abroad to Canada for 10 month.
      3 I have to get good score on the test not to suffer after the abroad
      4 I f I can't speak, write, read English well, it is less meaningful to study abroad.

      削除