A job you want.
- Brainstorm: Check
the things that are important. Add more ideas.
- Plan => Write four to six sentences
about a job you want/you are interested in.
1. Describe the job using a relative
pronoun(関係代名詞) or to infinitive(不定詞)in one or two sentences.
2. Explain why you want the job or you’re
interested in the job in three to four sentences.
3. Write another sentence to conclude your
writing.
☆ Try These! - which/that, to infinitive (purpose), job duties, regular
hours, flexible hours, pay (sb) well, self-employed, work in my home
I’m
interested to work for/in a Non-Government Organization, or N.G.O. to help people in developing countries.
There
are many people in developing countries who need help to get basic
necessities, such as water, food, medicines, electricity and education.
Although
the government of those countries is responsible to provide these necessities to
their citizens, not all of them does or can do it enough.
I
learned there are numbers of N.G.O.s that help those people in
developing countries, such as Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders.
They
seem to play more important roles in the future as the population of developing
countries increase for the next decades.
If I
get a chance to work as a member of such organization, I’ll be happy to go
anywhere to work for people in
need for help. (six sentences, 133 words)
I'm interested to become a person who makes the art of the stage to make many people moved and happy.
返信削除This job needs the special skill and sense of the art and the knowledge of the stage.
When I first watched the professional play, I was so moved by the simple and beautiful art.
Even though drama is just an entertainment, I think it's more and more important for the society in the future because without people, it can't be completed.
I want to make the art of the stage to make people not only who perform on the stage but also who watch it more beautiful and powerful, and I'm sure i can do it.
If I get a chance to work as a member of such organization, I may feel big satisfaction and can be proud of this job.
Very well organized, explained and written.
削除#1=> interested to work for stage art to make people ...
a/an and the: #2, #3
#1 I'm intersed to work for stage art to make people moved and happy.
削除#2 This job needs a special skill and sense of art and knowledge of the stage.
#3 When I first watched a professional play, I was so moved by the simple and beautiful art.
I might be interested in marketing something to spread things to many people.
返信削除There are many items in the world but many of them aren’t used by people. I think many great items aren’t known for people who need them. I want to serch about unkown things and find thier convinience and good points. When thing I recommend become more famous than the past, I probablly feel happy.
I haven’t dicided what I really want to do in the future but I might be interested in marketing.
Well organized and explained.
削除Avoid using "might" even if you aren't sure.
#1 => I'm interested
#5 => I may change my mind later but this is what ... now.
#1. I’m intrested in marketing something to spread things to many people.
削除#6. I may change my mind later but this is what I’m interested to work now.
I'm interested to work with foreign peoples like airport ground job.
返信削除Airport ground job need better English or another language skills, and have to solve many problems which customers use airport.
Also I have to get up early in every morning to work for airport. Moreover, I should make smile during work time.
But I want to help customers who worry about something.
Need to explain why you like the job.
削除#1=> I'm interested to work in an airport to help foreign visitors.
#3, 4 <= Are these what you want to do?
I'm interested to work in an airport to help foreign visitors.
削除There are many foreign in the airport.
I am interested in the worker that worked not only the office but also in outside.
返信削除Today, there are many jobs to do deskwork in the office all day but it is very board for me.
I do not want to do same things every day but I want to do a job which talk many foreign people in outside like tour guide.
They do the guide and thier faces are very happy, so, I impressed with them.
If I have a chance to work like my mind, I will do very hard every day and get more experoence.
Well organized. Try to use the phrases and sentences that you've learned.
削除#1=> I'm interested to work ...
#2=> jobs that ... but they are boring to me.
#4=> ... so I'll be satisfied, too.
I am interested to work not only the office but also in outside.
削除Today, there are many jobs that do deskwork in the office all day but thay are boring to me.
They do the guide and thier faces are very happy, so I will be satisfied, too.
I'm interested to work for guide to communicate and talk with people.
返信削除A lot of people or foreigners in Japan want tour guides to enjoy the trip more.
Guide's job is to explain the place information and interesting story in the place to make people fun.
And guides need communication skills.
These days, tourist from foreign countries are increacing and maybe AI can't do guidse's job, so I think tour guid is one of the important job in the future.
So, guide is one of the most interesting job for me.
Explained well about the job, but why are you so interested in the job?
削除#4=> ... , and that is what I like to do and I'm studying for.
#5=> As more tourists are visiting Japan, ...
4 And guides need communication skills, and that is what I like to do and I'm studying.
削除5 As more tourists are visiting Japan, maybe AI can't do guidse's job, so I think tour guid is one of the most important job in the future.
I don't want to lose my job, so guide is one of the most interesting job for me.
I'm interested in helping people in the future and I want to know more about disabled children. They are always described as just a "disabled" and difficult to do every things although many people don't know much about them.
返信削除I realized that the image isn't true when I talk to them for the first time.
I've joined some volunteer works at these children's school and I learned there are many people who were all true to themselves. They tells me the importance of communication and minds which I didn't learn everyday life.
I earger to support them and continue to communicate with them.
Very well explained and written.
削除#1=> ... people, particularly disabled children.
#2=> They ...just disabled but most people ...
#6=> I'm eager to
#1 I'm interested in helping people, particularly disabled children.
削除#2 They are just disabled but most of people think they are difficult to to everything without knowing much about them.
#3 I'm eager to support them and continue to communicate with them.
I might be interested to work as a tv director to make people enjoyed.
返信削除Recentry, there are many kinds of tv programs like quizs, drama, news and so on.
I want to be it because when I watced tv, I felt be little boring with a similer kinds of tv programs at the same time. So I thought I'd like to make ideas of tv programs which can be enjoyed people.
Also I want to visit and do something in many places to get some ideas of them.
I might be interested in studying about editing and information at the college.
I think the job which makes people happy and enjyoed is great for me.
Well organized and explained.
削除Avoid using "might" even if you aren't sure.
#1 => I'm interested
#3 => ... be involved in the business that ...
#6 => I will study ... to learn ...
I'm interested to work as a tv director to make people enjoyed.
削除I will study at the college to learn about editing and information.