2019年8月29日木曜日

Writing-Aug.29

Write how positive you are with example(s) in four to six sentences.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I expect things to go well. If I try new things, I always feel a little nervous but I think things will be
    well. For example, I went to field athletic this summer and tried to do them. Other friends didn't try them, so I was little nervous but did. I expected that I will success but I finally fall in the pond. But now, I think it was one of the good memories.Things do not always become well but it is important to think something is going to be well and try new things.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained.
      #1 to go well=> will go well
      #2 new things=> a
      #3, 4 "them"<=???
      #4 but did=> tried
      #5 I will success=>
      #5 fall=>

      削除
  2. I like to talk with my friends and make laughing.
    Laughing is good for me and it makes me happy when I feel bad.
    It affects any other people to make them happy and funny, too.
    I also like to listen to music.
    When I do that, I foget every thing about negative and relax.
    And I get some ideas to solve the proglam.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Do your writing support how positive you are?
      #1 make laughing=> make sb laugh
      #3 affects ... to make them=> Rewrite
      #6 solve the problem<= which problem?

      削除
    2. When I am negative, I always talk with my friends and make me laugh and become positive.
      It also makes my friends happy and funny, too.
      And I get some ideas to solve ploblems such as exams and my future.

      削除
  3. I think I am a negative person.
    I used to play baseball in elementary school’s team.
    One day, in a game, I couldn’t catch a ball which enemy’s batter hit.
    Then, I was very dissapointed about it and I was afraid I would make same mistake again.
    I hoped enemy’s batter wouldn’t hit to my position during the game.
    Now, I’m not so negative than I was in elementary school but I think I’m still negative.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #1 negative=> not so positive
      #3 enemy=> the other team, or the opponent team
      #6 => more positive than ... but I don't think I'm positive ...

      削除
    2. 1.I’m not so much positive as I want to be.
      3.One day, in a game, I couldn’t catch a ball which the opponent team hit.
      5.I hoped the other team’s batter wouldn’t hit ball to my position during the game.
      6.Now I become more positive than I was in elementary school but I don’t think I’m positive person.

      削除