2022年9月29日木曜日

Write your Response-Sep 29

Some people worry a lot about catching a cold from others, and some people are not very concerned. 
How concerned are you on a scale from 1 to 10
         (10: extremely concerned, 1 not concerned at all)
=> Speak your response in three sentences. 
     I would rate myself X out of 10/on a scale of 1 to 10.
=> Write your response in four to six sentences.
I concern?????   to cause worry to someone
His attitude concerns me.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I concerned to catch a cold from others on a scale from 10 to 10.
    I don’t want to have cold so much and take care of myself every season.
    When I catch a cold, I can do anything and I lose a lot of time.
    Also, I think I need more time to get better than others.
    So, I haven’t have a cold in this 3 years.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I concerned=>
      10 to 10
      #2 have cold=> catch a cold
      #3 can do anything=>
      #4 I need more time=> it takes longer
      #5 haven't have =>

      削除
  2. I concerned on scale from 4 to 10.
    I think that it is inevitable that I will catch a cold.
    No matter how much I wear mask and wash my hands, I can catch a cold.
    And I think it is better for my health, if I don’t concern about catching cold too much.
    Negative mind may lead us to a bad direction such as catching a clod.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I concerned=>
      from 4 to 10<=???
      #2, 3 What do these sentences explain about your scale?
      #4 ... health , if =>
      don't concern about=>

      削除
    2. I would rate myself 4 out of 10.
      I don’t worry about catching a cold because the symptoms of the common cold are often mild.
      Even if I caught a cold, I could go to school and study subjects.
      And, I think it is better for my body, if I don’t concern to catch cold too much.
      Negative mind may lead us to a bad direction such as a catching cold.

      削除
  3. I would rate myself 8 out of 10.
    I worry about catching cold from others.
    When I catch a cold, it is hard and spend in the bed all day.
    If I have an important game or test, I have to be absent.
    The best things to do is not to catch a cold and stay healthy.
    But, It is not a serious disease, so it is not 10.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I would rate myself 8 out of 10.
      I worry about a cold from others.
      When I catch a cold, it is hard to live as usual and have to spend in the bed all day.
      Also, if I have an important game or test, I have to be absent.
      The best way to prevent is sleep well and wear masks.
      I don’t rate 10 because it is not a serious disease.

      削除