I think AI will take over some of our jobs but it’ll help us do our jobs
more efficiently.
There are jobs that are being replaced by AI, such as forecasting
the demand and adjusting the supply or purchase accordingly.
In the meantime, it’ll save time,
resources, and labor so that we’ll become more efficient.
I think it will take over our jobs.
返信削除AI learns a lot of things and they can do anything that human can’t do.
Nowadays, science technology is improving so AI will be increased in the future.
Very well explained!
削除#3. science-> scientific ... improving so fast that AI will do more ...
I think AI will take over our jobs.
返信削除It can learn and do jobs faster than us.
Also, It does difficult things like calculation easily.
Very well explained!
削除#2 us-> humans
#3 does-> can do difficult tasks like complicated calculations more ... than ...