Traffic is very heavy right now And I am going to be late 15 minutes for lunch Can you order a chicken sandwich for me Sure I’m already here Do you want to a green skin or fried chicken. And you want to a french fries or salad. I want to a grated skiing me and order a french fries OK I’ll see you a restaurant drive safely.
Traffic is very heavy right now. And I’m going to ride 30 minutes. Can you order the chicken sandwich for lunch. Sure, I already hear. I ordered a chicken. Do you want to salad or French fry. I want to order the grilled chicken sandwich and french fries.
Traffic is very busy right now. And I'm going to be 15 minutes late for lunch. Can you order a chicken sandwich from me. Sure I'm already here now. Do you want to talk later the chicken or fried chicken? And do you want to french fries or salad? I want declare chicken with the french fries. Okay I see you at the restaurant. Drive safety.
Traffic is very heavy right now. And I am going to be late 15 minutes for lunch. Can you order a chicken sandwich for me? Sure I’m already here. Do you want to a grilled chicken or fried chicken? And you want to a french fries or salad. I want to a grated skiing me and order a french fries. OK. Drive safely.
Shizuka Traffic is very heavy right now And I’m going to late about 15 minutes late for lunch. Can you order a chicken sandwich for me. Sure I’m already here do you want a grilled chicken or the fried chicken Do you want french fries. I want a grilled chicken with an order of french fries. OK I’ll see you inside the restaurant
Traffic is very heavy right now
返信削除And I am going to be late 15 minutes for lunch
Can you order a chicken sandwich for me
Sure I’m already here
Do you want to a green skin or fried chicken.
And you want to a french fries or salad.
I want to a grated skiing me and order a french fries
OK I’ll see you a restaurant drive safely.
Well done!
削除grilled chicken!
Traffic is very heavy right now.
返信削除And I’m going to ride 30 minutes.
Can you order the chicken sandwich for lunch.
Sure, I already hear.
I ordered a chicken.
Do you want to salad or French fry.
I want to order the grilled chicken sandwich and french fries.
Good!
削除Traffic is very busy right now. And I'm going to be 15 minutes late for lunch. Can you order a chicken sandwich from me. Sure I'm already here now. Do you want to talk later the chicken or fried chicken? And do you want to french fries or salad? I want declare chicken with the french fries. Okay I see you at the restaurant. Drive safety.
返信削除Traffic is very heavy right now.
返信削除And I am going to be late 15 minutes for lunch.
Can you order a chicken sandwich for me?
Sure I’m already here.
Do you want to a grilled chicken or fried chicken?
And you want to a french fries or salad.
I want to a grated skiing me and order a french fries.
OK. Drive safely.
Well done!
削除Shizuka
返信削除Traffic is very heavy right now
And I’m going to late about 15 minutes late for lunch. Can you order a chicken sandwich for me. Sure I’m already here do you want a grilled chicken or the fried chicken Do you want french fries. I want a grilled chicken with an order of french fries. OK I’ll see you inside the restaurant
Well done!
削除