2024年9月11日水曜日

Writing-Sep 11

Write a paragraph about when you laugh a lot in four to five sentences
Write a clear topic sentence, and then the reason, explanation, situation/when, and/or examples.
tell/hear a joke, a funny joke, can’t help/stop laughing, to please/be friendly/be nice
(SS-1) When my friend tells a funny joke, I can’t help/stop laughing(SD) I like funny jokes.
(SS-2) Even if the joke isn’t so funny, I laugh to be friendly. (SD) I don’t want to disappoint my friend who told the joke. 

19 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    I laugh a lot when I talk with my friends.
    My friends always tell a funny joke when we talk, and I laugh almost time.
    Compared to talk with people who are not friends, I feel that my laughing standards are lower when I talk with friends.
    If the joke isn’t so funny, I always tell my friends about it. I don’t want to lie about my feelings.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 68 words. Well written and explained.
      almost time=> most of the time
      Compared to talk=> talking,
      my laughing standards are lower=> I feel more …
      about it=> that it …

      削除
  2. I laugh a lot when my friends are laughing.
    My friends always tell us a funny thing during lunch.
    My friends and I start laughing easily.
    Their laughing voices encourage me more laugh.
    I can’t stop laughing during someone laughing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 40 words. Well explained.
      #2 tell us a funny thing=> speak funny things
      #3=> We …
      #4 => When others laugh, I …
      #5 during …=> when …

      削除
  3. I laugh a lot when my school teacher tell a funny jokes.
    The teacher is sometimes talk us to something to funny such as his funny experients.
    My classmates are always laughing and we like him very much.
    I like funny class so I want him to do resson next year too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 52 words. Pay attention to how to use verbs!
      #1 teacher tell a funny jokes=>
      #2 is sometimes talk=> experients<=???
      #3 are always laughing=> always laugh
      #4 funny class<=??? resson<=???
      This sentence doesn’t explain the TS!

      削除
    2. I laugh a lot when my school teacher tell a funny joke.
      The teacher tell a funny jokes such as his funny experiences.
      My class always laugh and we like him very much.
      I like fun class so I want him to do lesson next year too.

      削除
  4. Shuntaro
    I laugh a lot when my friend tells me a funny joke.
    My friend often tells jokes and he makes me laugh. I like his unique jokes.
    Also, laughing has a positive effect. I usually feel happy when I laugh very much. Laughing makes me relaxed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 46 words. You want to explain the TS!
      #2, 3=> Combine and explain the TS.
      #5 very much=> a lot
      #3, 4, 5 don’t explain the TS!

      削除
    2. I laugh a lot when I'm with my friends.
      My friends often tell jokes to me and they make me laugh. I like my friends' unique jokes.
      Also, I usually feel happy and relaxed when I am with them.

      削除
  5. I laugh a lot when I hear a funny thing.
    When I watch TV, I can’t stop laughing. I like comedy shows.
    Sometimes I remember and laugh. No matter how many times I watch it, I can't stop laughing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 39 words. Any other situation when you hear a funny thing?
      #2, 3=> watch comedy shows on TV, …
      #4 remember what???
      #5 “it”<=???

      削除
    2. I laugh a lot when I hear a funny thing.
      When I watch comedy show on TV, I can’t stop laughing. I like comedy shows.
      Sometimes I remember funny things and laugh. No matter how many times I watch comedy, I can't stop laughing.

      削除
  6. Shizuka
    I laugh a lot when I heard my friend misheard. When my friends and I talk about something, my friends always mishear. It’s not joke but it’s so funny, so my friends and I can’t stop laughing.
    Also, even if I don’t think it’s funny friends misheard but I laugh along with them. My friends misheard makes me always laugh.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 60 words. Well explained. “my friends” <= always all of them?
      #1 heard=> misheard=>
      #2 my friends<= all of your friends??? Always<= really?
      #3 => It’s so funny that …#
      4 it’s funny friends misheard but I laugh=> what my friend misheard is funny, I …
      #5 misheard=> mishearing

      削除
    2. I laugh a lot when I heard my friend misheard. When my two friends who eat lunch together and I talk about something, they sometimes mishear.
      It’s so funny that my friend and I can’t stop laughing.
      Also, even if I don’t think what my friend misheard is funny, I laugh along with them. My friends mishearing makes me always laugh.

      削除
  7. I laugh a lot when I talk with my friends.
    If my friends tell some interesting things, I usually laugh with them.
    My friends make me a smile and fun.
    Also, when I’m depressed because I fail something, I’ll happy by talking with them.
    Friend is the most important for me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 51 words. Explain the TS: when you laugh!
      #2 tell some …=> tell me an …
      #3 My … make me a smile and fun=> make me laugh.
      #4 Does this sentence explain the TS???
      #5 What does this sentence explain?

      削除
  8. I laugh a lot when I watch sitcoms on youtube.

    My favorite sitcoms team is Sandwitch Man.

    Also, my favorite Sandwitch Man’s cont is Hambargar shop.

    One of the teammate of Sandwitch Man Takeshi Tommizawa is very funny peroson.

    返信削除