Speak about a fear or scary event/experience you remember vividly/clearly in three sentences.
vividly in a way that is very clear, powerful, and detailed in your mind
Write about a fear or scary event/experience you remember vividly/clearly in five to six sentences.
No need to break the line after each sentence.
Describe the situation using "when I ..."
Explain more about what happened at the incident.
Try using adverbs to describe the situation or your feelings.
I vividly remember my first time at Tower Of Terror.
返信削除Tower Of Terror is an attraction of Tokyo Disney Sea.
The system of this attraction is listening to scary stories of it and riding the elevator that fall from the top of the tower.
My first time of it was when I was in the 3rd grade of elementary school.
I'm ok to ride thrill rides like roller coasters, but I hate to listen to scary stories and scary music.
I retired from the attraction before I rode on the elevator because of the stories.
95 words. Very well explained.
削除The Tower of Terror, the Tokyo …
The system …=> Visitors listen to …
My first time of it=> I was … when I …
I’m ok to …=> I had no trouble riding … but I … scary stories and music
I retired …=> I was so scared that I …
I vividly remember my first time at The Tower Of Terror.The Tower Of Terror is an attraction of The Tokyo Disney Sea.Visitors listen to scary stories of it and riding the elevator that fall from the top of the tower.I was in the 3rd grade of elementary school when I rode this attraction for the first time.I had no trouble riding thrill rides like roller coasters, but I hate to listen to scary stories and music.I was so scared that I retired from the attraction before I rode on the elevator because of the stories.
削除I saw lightning flash from the plane next to me is vividly memory for me. The plane was very shaking. And, my bottle of tea and books was fall down from my desk. Cabinattendant said that you don't worry about this shaking and it isn't problem of fright. So, I can clam down. This experience was suprising for me so I remember vividly.
返信削除63 words. Correct the spelling and punctuation errors.
削除I saw …=> I was so scared when I …
next to me<=??? is vividly<=??? plane=> airplane
… shaking. And, …=>
… books was fall down=> desk=> table
Cabinattendant=> you don’t=> this shaking=> the turbulence isn’t=> fright=>
can calm down=> suprising=>
I was so scared when I saw lightning flash from the airplane. The airplane was very shaking and my bottle of tea and books fell down from my table. Cabinattendant said that this shaking isn't affect fright. So, I could calm down. This experience was suprised for me so I remember cleary.
削除I vividly remember I dropped out from a child seat on bicycle my mom rode.
返信削除It occurred when I was 5 years old, and my mom and I went back home from shopping.
Suddenly, the child seat I sat was fall off from a bicycle.
At first, my mother didn’t notice that what happened, and run a few meters.
If I hadn’t put a helmet, I wouldn’t be here.
I couldn't forget the sight of the world was upside down.
80 words. Well explained!
削除No need to break the line after each sentence.
remember I dropped out …=> remember when I … a child seat=> the … on=> of
, and my mom=> on our way back from …
was fall=> notice that what …=> run=> rode on for …
put a helmet=> been wearing a helmet
the sight of …=> the sight went upside down.
I vividly remember when I dropped out from the child seat of bicycle my mom rode. It occurred when I was 5 years old on our way back from shopping. Suddenly, the child seat I sat fell off from a bicycle. At first, my mother didn’t realized what happened, and rode on for few meters. If I hadn’t been wearing a helmet, I wouldn’t be here. I couldn't forget the sight went upside down.
削除When I was riding my bicycle to go home, a child suddenly run out in front of me.
返信削除I was very surprised because I was just turn the corner.
Luckily, I could apply the brakes and the accident wasn’t happen.
But, this sight still remains in my memory.
After that, I’m conscious of slowing down when turning corners every time.
60 words. Well explained. When did it happen? Do not break the line after each sentence.
削除run out => from where?
was just turn=>
could apply=>
the accident wasn’t happen=> I managed to avoid …
this=> that when turning corners=> when I …
Shizuka
返信削除I vividly remember my first time of going to the haunted house.
When I was five years old, I went to the amusement park and entered the haunted house. My family liked scary stories so they took me there. At first, I only thought here was so dark, but I encountered ghosts. They were too scary for me to walk anymore. Ever since the incident, I avoided scary things.
69 words. Explain more about why you were so scared.
削除my first time of …=> when I … for the first time
here=> the place so dark=> just dark
encountered ghosts (explain with an adverb or where)
what scary things for you?
I vividly remember when I was a child for the first time going to the haunted house. When I was five years old, I went to the amusement park and entered the haunted house. My family liked scary stories so they took me there. At first, I only thought the place was so dark, but I encountered ghosts came out of the dark. They were too scary for me to walk anymore. Ever since the incident, I avoided scary things especially ghosts .
削除I vividly remember when I went to the haunted house for the first time going to the haunted house. When I was five years old, I went to the amusement park and entered the haunted house. My family liked scary stories so they took me there. At first, I only thought the place was so dark, but I encountered ghosts came out of the dark. They were too scary for me to walk anymore. Ever since the incident, I avoided scary things especially ghosts.
削除これが一番正しい文です
削除I vividly remember when I went to the haunted house for the first time. When I was five years old, I went to the amusement park and entered the haunted house. My family liked scary stories so they took me there. At first, I only thought the place was so dark, but I encountered ghosts came out of the dark. They were too scary for me to walk anymore. Ever since the incident, I avoided scary things especially ghosts .
I vividly remember when I was a first grade elementary school student. I wanted to use toilet, so I ran in the hallway. Then, I bumped into someone and my tooth was chipped. I was so scared because I hadn't experienced such an event before. Now, I always walk in the hallway not to get injured.
返信削除56 words. Explain more about what happened when you bumped into someone.
削除Vividly remember what???
I wanted …<= when? where?
Then I bumped into … => and what happened to you and the other person? Why did your
and my tooth=> one of my (front?) teeth
event=> … hallway (adverb) so as not to …
I vividly remember one of my teeth was chipped when I was a first grade elementary school student. At the time of lunch break, I wanted to use toilet, so I ran in the hallway. Then, I bumped into someone and fell down. Because of this, one of my teeth was chipped. I was so scared because I hadn't experienced such an event before. Now, I always walk in the hallway not to get injured.
削除