Tamaki If I were a dolphin, I would swim fast in the sea. If I had a lot of money, I would travel all over the world. If I could play video games well, I would play them with my friends.
Akinari 1. I wish I were a bird. If I were a bird, I would fly around the world. 2. I wish I had 100,000 yen. If I had 100,000 yen, I would buy a new PC. 3. I wish I could drive a car. If I could drive a car, I could easily go wherever I want.
Shizuka I wish I had a lot of free time. If I had a lot of free time, I would read books all the time. I wish I could speak English well. If I could speak English well, I wouldn’t have to practice English. I wish I were a bird. If I were a bird, I could fly in the sky.
I wish I were rich. If I were rich, I would travel around the world. I wish I had more time. If I had more time, I would play tennis with my teammates. I wish I could fly. If I could fly, I could go to school easily.
1. I wish I were a bird. IfI were a bird, I could fly in the sky. 2. I wish I had much money. If I had much money, I would buy a big house with a pool. 3. I wish I could play the guitar. If I could play the guitar, I would enjoy playing with my friends.
Tamaki
返信削除If I were a dolphin, I would swim fast in the sea.
If I had a lot of money, I would travel all over the world.
If I could play video games well, I would play them with my friends.
I wish I were a dolphin.
削除I wish I had a lot of money.
I wish I could play video games well.
Good!
削除Akinari
返信削除1. I wish I were a bird. If I were a bird, I would fly around the world.
2. I wish I had 100,000 yen. If I had 100,000 yen, I would buy a new PC.
3. I wish I could drive a car. If I could drive a car, I could easily go wherever I want.
Good!
削除Shizuka
返信削除I wish I had a lot of free time.
If I had a lot of free time, I would read books all the time.
I wish I could speak English well.
If I could speak English well, I wouldn’t have to practice English.
I wish I were a bird.
If I were a bird, I could fly in the sky.
Good!
削除I wish I were rich.
返信削除If I were rich, I would travel around the world.
I wish I had more time.
If I had more time, I would play tennis with my teammates.
I wish I could fly.
If I could fly, I could go to school easily.
Good!
削除1. I wish I were a bird. IfI were a bird, I could fly in the sky.
返信削除2. I wish I had much money. If I had much money, I would buy a big house with a pool.
3. I wish I could play the guitar. If I could play the guitar, I would enjoy playing with my friends.
Good!
削除