2017年3月30日木曜日

Writing-Jr.3-Mar.30th

Write five to eight sentences about yourself, 
what you used to do/like doing and what you do/like doing now.

22 件のコメント:

  1. I used to play classical ballet when I was erementary school student.
    I used to play swimming when I was a littel.
    I used to play flower arrangement when I was 4 grade erementary schoool.
    I like skiing and snowboarding now.
    I like playing tennis now.
    I like playing the sax now.
    I like drowing a picture when I was a littel, but I don't like it now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to play classical ballet, but I don't to do it any longer.
      I play tennis now.
      I used to read a picture books, but I don't to read it any longer.
      I read comic books now.

      削除
  2. I used to ski when I was 9.
    I used to like swiming when I was 12.
    I like playing soccer now.
    I used to like studying Japanese when I was 6.
    I like studying math now.
    I study English now.
    I used to like playing game when I was 12.
    I like listening to music now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to ski when I was littel, but I didn't do it any longer.
      I showbord now.
      I used to swim when I was in erementrly school, but I'm no longer do it.
      I play soccer now.
      I used to read book when I was littel, but I'm no longer do it.
      I read comicbook now.

      削除
    2. I used to swim when I was littel, but I no longer do it.
      I used to read book when I was littel, but I no longer do it.

      削除
  3. I used to fight with my brother when I was 13.
    I used to play soft vollyboll when I was 10.
    I used to play Mario brothers game when I was 12.
    I used to like cooking hotcake ,but I don't like cooking now.
    I used to bought MP3 player by my money a month ago.
    I used to eat expensive beaf when my grandparents take me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to fight with my brother when I was 13.
      I used to play soft vollyboll when I was 10.
      I like playing clarinet now.
      I used to bought MP3 player.

      削除
  4. I used to practice swim and baseball when I was elementary school.
    I used to play basketball with my friend but I no longer do it.
    Now I'm in the tennis club in my school.
    I want to be a good tennis player.
    I like read books and play game when I stay at home.
    I always read five books a month.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to play baseball when I was an elementary student,but I no longer do it.I usually play tennis now.
      I used to play games with my friends when I was an elementary school,but I no longer do it.I go outside with my friends these days.
      I used to watch anime when I was little,but i no longer do it.I watch news now.

      削除
  5. I used to swimming when I was elementaly school.
    I like doing ballet now.
    I used to reading picture books when I was little.
    I like reading magazines now.
    I used to watching ANPANMAN when I was little.
    I like watching movie now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to reding picture books when I was little.
      But I don't do it any longer.I read magazines these days.
      I used to taking walk when I was little.
      But I don't do it any longer.I ride bike now.

      削除
  6. I used to like swiming ,classical ballet and tennis when I was elementary school.
    I like play basketball now.
    I used to play the video game when I was elementary school.
    My sister brocked it now.
    I used to like reading any books when I was elementaly school.
    I like do it now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to like swimming,classisal ballet and tennis when I was in elementary school.
      I can do them now.
      I used to play the video game when I was in elementaly school.
      I'm no longer do it now because my sister broke it.

      削除
    2. I no longer do it now because my sister broke it.
      I use to play the piano when I was a little but I no longer do it now.

      削除
  7. I used to ballet when I was 3.
    I like doing kendo now.
    I used to ski when I was 2.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to ballet when I was 3.
      I used to ski when I was 2.
      I used to swimming when I was 4, but I don't to it any longer.

      削除
  8. I use to read books in my free time when I was elementaryschol,but I nolonger do it.
    I use my smartphone in my free time now.
    I use to play with my family on weekend when I was 13years old,but nolonger do it.
    I play with my friend on weekend now.
    I use to go to bed at 10 when I was elementaryschol,but I nolonger do it.
    I go to bed at 11 now.

    返信削除
  9. I used to swimming when I was in eremently school.
    But I don't do it any longer.
    I used to play the piano when I was little.
    but I always singing now.
    I used to talk with my mother when I was little.
    But I don't usually talk with her.

    返信削除
  10. I used to practice violin hard when I was an elementary student, but I don't do it so hard no longer.
    I prefer playing the trumpet now.
    I used to like reading when I was elementary school, but I don't do it any longer.
    I like to play video games now.
    I used to study hard when I was 6 grade in elementary school, but I no longer do it.
    I prefer playing with my friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I used to like reading books when I was in elementary school, but I don't do. it any longer.

      I prefer going out with my friends.

      削除
  11. I used to like drowing pictures when I was elementary shool, but I nolonger do it.
    I like watching youtube now.
    I used to play the piano whenI was at elementary school, but I nolonger do it.

    返信削除
  12. I used to read books in my free time when I was elementaryschol,but I nolonger do it.
    I used my smartphone in my free time now.
    I used to play with my family on weekend when I was 13years old,but nolonger do it.
    I play with my friend on weekend now.
    I used to go to bed at 10 when I was elementaryschol,but I nolonger do it.
    I go to bed at 11 now.

    返信削除