Write four to six sentences about a job you want/you
are interested in.
1. Describe the job using a relative pronoun(関係代名詞) or to infinitive(不定詞)in one or two sentences.
2. Explain why you want the job or you’re interested in the job in
three to four sentences.
3. Write another sentence to conclude your writing.
☆ Try These! - which/that, to
infinitive (purpose),
I’m interested to work for/in a Non-Government Organization, or
N.G.O. to help people in developing
countries.
There are many people in developing countries who need
help to get basic necessities, such as water, food, medicines, electricity and
education.
Although the government of those countries is responsible to
provide these necessities to their citizens, not all of them does or can do it
enough.
I learned there are numbers of N.G.O.s that help those
people in developing countries, such as Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders.
They seem to play more important roles in the future as the
population of developing countries increase for the next decades.
If I get a chance to work as a member of such organization, I’ll
be happy to go anywhere to work
for people in need for help.
(six
sentences, 133 words)
I want to be a cook to make and eat dericious foods.
返信削除They cook foods and take it for consumers,and get compensation.
And they have another task.
It is learn how to cook foods until they retire from their job.
I like cooking foods and eating foods,so I want to be this job.
I want to be a chef to make and eat dericious foods.
削除They cook foods for consumers to get compesations and they have another tasks.
For example,this job needs to learn how to cook delicious foods until they retire from their job.
Ilike cooking and eating foods.So, I want to be chef.
I want to be a doctor.
返信削除It is important for me to save many people's life.
There are two duties.
First, it must study a lot. As you know it is very hard.
Second, it must know all kinds of information because there are a lot of medicine and disease.
I want to be a doctor.
削除It is important for me to save many people`s life.
It have two duties.
One, it must study a lot as many as you know.
Another, It must memorize all kinds of information because they use and confront many kinds of medicine and disease.
I want to work in sea industry in the future.
返信削除It is because this industry is very large and it has potential.
Creative and active are important for me.
There are many problems about sea such as sea pollution.
I want to do something good for sea and make fish hapier.
I want to work in sea industry in the future.
削除It is because this industry is very large and has potential.
Creative and active are very important for me.
There are many problems about sea such as sea pollution.
I want to do something good for sea and make fish happier.
I want be a radio anouncer.
返信削除The job duties are talk with many people, describe the latest news in detail and plan about own radio programs.
I like talking with many people.
And also I want to work with many people.
I need to speak more cleary to be a radio anouncer.
I want to be a radio anouncer.
削除The job duties are speaking with many people, describing the news in detail and planing about own radio programs.
I like speaking and working with many people.
I need to speak more cleary to be a radio anouncer.
I want to be an editor.
返信削除They make sentences and article, and edit the article with photos or pictures.
Recently, the internet is popularize, but I want people to enjoy reading magazines by the paper.
I like creating things, so I want to be an editor.
I want to be an editor.
削除An editor edits articles using photos and illustrations to make them more interesting to the readers.
Even though the Internet is becoming more and more popular than paper books, people still want to read interesting articles whether on paper or the net.
I hope I can create interesting articles for many readers.
I want to be an editor.
削除They make sentences and articles and edit the article with photos or pictures.
Recently, many people use the internet to get many information, but I want people to enjoy reading magazines by the paper.
I like creating, so I want to be an editor.
Iwant to be a scientist at a company which creates food or madicine becase I have three reasons.
返信削除First,I want to work indoors.
Second,I want to see the results of my job.
Last,I want to find good ingredient for peple and the earth as products.
I want to be a scientist who work on creates food or medicine company.
削除I have three reasons.
First, I want to work indoor.
second, I want to see the results of my job.
Last, I want to find good ingredients for people and the earth as products.
So, I want to be a scientist who study food or medicine.
I want to be a pianist.There are three duties of this job.First,I must win the great price of a big contest.I think this point is the most important to be a pianist.Second,I must be able to play many pieces of piano.Lastly I must practice very hard.I really like to play and show my expresions.This is why I want to be a pianist.
返信削除I want to be a pianist.There are three duties of this job.First,I must win the great prize of a big contest.I think this point is the most important to be a pianist.Second,I must be able to play many pieces of piano.Lastly,I must practice very hard.I really like to play and show my expresions.This is why I want to be a pianist.
削除I'm interested in a librarian.
返信削除They work in a libarary who has two duties.
One of duty is to rent somebodies books.
And also, they manage book in libarary.
I like to books.
And, I want to recommend my favorite books.
I'm intrested in a librarian.There two duties to wark in a library.First,I must lend books to person who borrowed the books.And I have to manage the book.I like to read books and I want to recommend my favorite books.This is why I want to be a librarian.
削除