2. 彼女は 外国語を学ぶことは 彼女にとって 役に立つと思っている。(benefitial)
3. Lunaは よい成績を保つことは 彼女にとって 大切だと思っています。
4. Ronが何か言ったのが きこえましたか?
5. いいえ。でも彼が誰かと 話しているのは見えました。
6. 私は これらの解答が全て 正しいと思います。
1. He doesn't
think it's easy to remember new words.
2. She thinks
it's beneficial for her to learn a foreign language.
3. Luna thinks
it's important for her to keep good grades.
4. Did you hear
Ron say something?
5. No, I didn't.
But I saw him talking with/to someone.
6. I think all
these answers are correct.
He thinks it’s not easy to remember new words.
返信削除She thinks it’s benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
Luna thinks it’s imprtant for her to keep good grades.
Did you hear Ron said something?
No, I didn’t. But I saw him talking with someone.
I think all these answers are correct.
Did you hear Ron say something?
削除He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
返信削除She thinks it's benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
Did you hear Ron say something?
No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with someone.
I think all these answers are correct.
He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
返信削除She thinks it's benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
Did you hear Ron says something?
No, I didnt. However I saw him talking with someone.
I think all these answers are correct.
Did you hear Ron say something?
削除1. He doesn’t think it’s easy for him to remember new words.
返信削除2. She thinks it’s benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
3. Luna thinks it’s important for her to keep good grades.
4. Did you hear Ron said something.
5. No, I didn’t but I saw him talking with someone.
6. I think all these answers are correct.
Did you hear Ron say something?
削除1.He thinks it's not easy to remember new words.
返信削除2.She thinks it's benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
3.Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
4.Did you hear Ron says something?
5.No,I didn't. But I saw him talking to someone.
6.I think all of these answers are collect.
Did you hear Ron say something?
削除I think all these answers are correct.
1. He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
返信削除2. She thinks it' beneficial for her to learn a foreign languages.
3. Luna thinks it's important for her to keep a good grades.
4. Did you hear Ron say something
5.No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with someone.
6. I think all these answers are collect.
6. I think all these answers are correct.
削除He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
返信削除She thinks it's benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
Did you hear Ron say something?
No,I didn't.But I saw him talking with someone.
I think all of these answers are correct.
He does not think it is easy to remember new words.
返信削除She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foreingh langege.
Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
Did you hear Ron say something?
No, I do not. But I hear him talking with someone.
I think all these answors are correct.