2018年10月24日水曜日

Review it is ...to-Sr.2-Oct.24

1. 彼は新しい単語を覚えることが簡単だとは思わない。
2. 彼女は彼女にとって外国語を学ぶことは役に立つと思っている。(benefitial)
3. Lunaはよい成績を保つことは彼女にとって大切だと思っています。
4. Ronが何か言ったのがきこえましたか?
5. いいえ。でも彼が誰かと話しているのは見えました。
6. 私はこれらの解答が全て正しいと思います。

1. He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
2. She thinks it's beneficial for her to learn a foreign language.
3. Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
4. Did you hear Ron say something?
5. No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with/to someone.

6. I think all these answers are correct.

11 件のコメント:

  1. He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it's benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it's important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  2. He doesn't think it is easy for him to remember new words.
    She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn't.But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  3. He doesn't think it's easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it's benefitial learn a foreign language.
    Lune thinks it's important to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think these all answers are correct.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She thinks it's beneficial for her to learn a foreign language.

      削除
  4. 1. He doesn’t think it is easy to remember new words.
    2. She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    3. Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
    4. Did you hear Ron say something?
    5. No, I didin’t, but I saw him taliking wih someone.
    6. I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  5. He doesn’t think it’s easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it’s beneficial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it’s important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn’t. But I saw Ron talking to someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  6. He doesn’t think it’s easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it’s benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it’s important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn’t. But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  7. He doesn't think it is easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No, I didn't. But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  8. She doesn't think it is important to remember new word.
    She thinks it is benefitial to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it is important t keep god greads.
    Did you hear what Ron said.
    NO,I didn't but I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answer is collect.

    返信削除
  9. He doesn't think it is easy to remember new words.
    She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foriegn language.
    Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron say something?
    No. But I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除
  10. He does not think it is easy to remenber new words.
    She thinks it is benefitial for her to learn a foreign language.
    Luna thinks it is important for her to keep good grades.
    Did you hear Ron saysomething?
    No, but I saw him talking with someone.
    I think all these answers are correct.

    返信削除