2018年11月29日木曜日

G&C 3.1-Sr.1-Nov.29

Write the sentences.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I decied to study hard for my exam to get a good score.
    I want to buy a new tablet but I can't afford to buy it.
    I tried to get on a bus but I fail to get up early.
    My friend promised me to come on time but she didn't.
    My mother told me to clean my room but I refused to do it.

    返信削除
  2. I decided to get up at 6 every morning to study.
    I want to buy a new pencil case, but I can't afford to buy it.
    I tried to read five books every month, but I failed to read five books every month.
    I promised to do my homework before dinner, but I didn't.
    My mom told me to buy some milk on my way home, but I refused to do it.

    返信削除
  3. 2.I decided to get up at 5 o'clock to study every morning.
    4. I want to buy a new smartphone, but I can't afford to buy it.
    5. I tried to run every morning, but I failed to do it.
    9. I promised to cook dinner, but I didn't.
    10. My friend asked me to let some money, buy I refused to do it.

    返信削除
  4. I dicided to study hard to get good grade.
    I want to buy some clothes but I can't afford to buy it.
    I had to get off Komabatoudaomae,but I failed to get off.
    I promised with my friend not to buy anyfood on our way home,but we've already broken it today.
    My friend told me to help her homework,but I refused to do that.

    返信削除
  5. I decided to study hard but I don't study hard.
    I wanted to buy a Disny Land ticket but I didn't afford to buy it.
    I tried to study hard to get good score on Eiken exam, but I failed to get good score.
    I promised to clean my room but I didn't.
    My dad asked me to go Ueno zoo but I refused to go there.

    返信削除
  6. I decided to stady hard to get good grades.
    I want to buy a new smart phone but I afford to buy it.
    I tried to swim 1000 meters but I failed to swim.
    I promise to meet my friends after school.
    My friend told me to help doing homework but I refused to do it.

    返信削除
  7. 1.I decided to study hard to get good grades.
    2.I want to travel abroad but I can't afford to do it.
    3.I tryed to see a soccer game but I failed to do it.
    4.My friend promised to do fireworks in summervacation but we didn't.
    5.My parents told me to eat a boiled egg but I refuesd to do it.

    返信削除
  8. I dicide to watch news to get correct imfomations.
    I want to buy new bicycle but I can’t afford to buy it.
    I tried to wake up earlier but I failed to do it.
    I promised to do my homework before dinner but I didn’t.
    My friend asked me to buy snacks for him but I refuse to buy htem.

    返信削除