to do or -ing?
1. 私はそんなに高いスマホを買う余裕などない。(afford)
2. 私は前回の漢検に落ちた。(fail)
3. 私はRonからお金をいくらか借りようとした。(try)
4. Ronは私にいくらかお金を貸すことを拒んだ。(refuse)
5. 我々は人々と交流するのを避けるべきだ。(avoid)
6. あなたは今は海外旅行する危険を犯すべきでない。(risk)
7. 私は電車の中で立っているのを気にしない。(mind)
8. 私は電車のる中でゲームをせずにはいられない。(help)
9. 私は電車の中で何もしないのには耐えられない。(stand)
10. あなたはもっとはっきりと大きな声で話す練習をすることが必要だ。(practice)
10. あなたはもっとはっきりと大きな声で話す練習をすることが必要だ。(practice)
1. I can’t afford
to buy such an expensive smartphone.
2. I failed to
pass the last Kan-ken.
3. I tried to
borrow some money from Ron.
4. Ron refused to
lend me some money.
5. We should
avoid interacting with people.
6. You shouldn’t
risk traveling abroad now.
7. I don’t mind standing
on the train.
8. I can’t help
playing games on the train.
9. I can’t stand
doing nothing on the train.
10. You need to
practice speaking more clearly and loudly.
I can't afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
返信削除I failed to the Kanken the last time.
I tried to borrow some money by Ron.
Ron refused to lend me some money.
We should avoid communicating with people.
You shouldn't risk traveling abroad.
I don't mind standing on the train.
I can't help playing a game on the train.
I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
You should practice speaking more clearly and loudly.
I failed to pass the last Kan-ken.
削除I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
We should avoid interacting with people.
You shouldn't traveling abroad now.
I can't help playing games on the train.
You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.¥
I don't afford to buy a smart phone such as expensive.
返信削除I failed the Kanken last time.
I tryed to borrow some money from Ron.
We should avoid comunicating with people.
You shouldn't risk traveling abroad now.
I don't mind standing on the train.
I can't help playing the game on the train.
I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
You have to practice speaking clearly and loudly voice.
1. I can't afford to buy a expensive smartphone.
返信削除2. I fail to pass the last Japanese examination.
3. Ron tried to lend some money.
4. Ron refuse me to lend some money.
5. We should avoid contacting to people.
6. Now, you shouldn't risk travering foreign countries.
7. I don't mind standing on the train.
8. I can't help playing games during ride a train.
9. I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
10. You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.
I can't afford to buy the very expencive smrat phone.
返信削除I failed to past the Kanken last time.
I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
Ron refused to lend me some money.
We should avoid interacting people.
You shouldn't risk traveling avrode now.
I don't mind standing in the train.
I can't help doing games in the train.
I can't stand doing nothing in the train.
You need to practice speaking more clearly and laudly.
I can't afford to buy such an expensive amrat phone.
削除We should avoid interacting with people.
You shouldn't risk travering abroad now.
You need to practicing speaking more clealy and loudly.
I didn't afford to buy the expensive smartphone.
返信削除I failed to pass last Kanken.
I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
Ron refused to lend some money to me.
We should avoid meeting with people.
You don't have to risk going abroad.
I don't mind standing on the train.
I can't help playing games when I get train.
I can't stand doing nothing in the train.
You have to practice speaking more loudly and clealy.
I can’t afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
削除I failed to pass the last Kan-ken.
Ron refused to lend me some money.
We should avoid interacting with people.
You shouldn’t risk traveling abroad now.
You need to
I can’t afford to buy that expensive smartphone.
返信削除I failed to last kanken.
I tried to borrw some money from Ron.
Ron refuse to lend me some money.
We should avoid connecting with people.
You shouldn’t risk traveling abroad now.
I don’t mind standing on the train.
I can’t help playing game on the train.
I can’t stand doing nothing on the train.
You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudely
I can’t afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
削除I failed to pass the last Kan-ken.we should avoid interacting with people.
I can’t help playing games on the train.
I can't afford to buy such an expensive smart phone.
返信削除I fail to pass the last kanken.
I tried to borrow Ron some money.
Ron refused to borrow me some money.
We should avoid having a community.
You shouldn't risk traveling abroad.
I don't mind standing on the train.
I can't help playing games on the train.
I can't stand nothing to doing on the train.
I need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.
I failed to pass the last kanken.
返信削除I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
Ron refused to lent me some money.
We should avoid interacting a community.