2018年12月1日土曜日

G&C 3-Sr.2-Dec.1

to do or -ing?
1. 私はそんなに高いスマホを買う余裕などない。(afford) 
2. 私は前回の漢検に落ちた。(fail)
3. 私はRonからお金をいくらか借りようとした。(try)
4. Ronは私にいくらかお金を貸すことを拒んだ。(refuse) 
5. 我々は人々と交流するのを避けるべきだ。(avoid)
6. あなたは今は海外旅行する危険を犯すべきでない。(risk)
7. 私は電車の中で立っているのを気にしない。(mind)
8. 私は電車のる中でゲームをせずにはいられない。(help)
9. 私は電車の中で何もしないのには耐えられない。(stand)
10. あなたはもっとはっきりと大きな声で話す練習をすることが必要だ。(practice)

1. I can’t afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
2. I failed to pass the last Kan-ken.
3. I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
4. Ron refused to lend me some money.
5. We should avoid interacting with people.
6. You shouldn’t risk traveling abroad now.
7. I don’t mind standing on the train.
8. I can’t help playing games on the train.
9. I can’t stand doing nothing on the train.
10. You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly. 

20 件のコメント:

  1. I can't afford to buy such a expensive smart phone.
    I failed to pass last Kan ken.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid interacting with people,
    You shouldn't risk traveling abroad now.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing game on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smart phone.

      削除
    2. I failed to pass the last Kan ken.

      削除
    3. I can't help playing games on the train.

      削除
  2. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
    I failed to pass last KANKEN.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid intracting with people.
    You shouldn't risk traveling abroad.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing games on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
  3. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
    I failed to pass the last Kanken.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid interapting with people.
    You shouldn't risk traveling abroad now.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing game on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice peaking clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We should avoid interacting with people.

      削除
    2. I can't help playing games on the train.

      削除
  4. 1. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
    2. I failed to pass last Kanken.
    3. I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    4. Ron refused to lend me some money.
    5. We should avoid communicating with people.
    6. You shouldn't risk traveling abroad now.
    7. I don't mind standing on the train.
    8. I can't help playing video games on the train.
    9. I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    10. You need to practice speaking clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 2. I failed to pass the last Kan-ken.
      5. We should avoid interacting with people.

      削除
  5. I can’t afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
    I failed to pass the last Kanken.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid interacting with people.
    You shouldn’t risk traveling abroad now.
    I don’t mind standing on the train.
    I can’t help playing games on the train.
    I can’t stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
  6. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smartphone.
    I failed to pass the last kanken.
    I tryed to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid intracting with people.
    You shouldn't risk traveling abroad.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing games on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
  7. I can't afford tobuy such an expensive smart phone.
    I failed to pass the last kanken.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid interacting with people.
    You should't risk traveling abroad now.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing game on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to prastice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
  8. I can't afford to buy such an expencive smartphone.
    I failed to pass the last Kanken.
    I tried to borrow some money fron Ron.
    We should avoid intrapting with people.
    Ron refused me lend some money.
    You shouldn't risk tlavering now.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing game on the train.
    I can't stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to speak more cleary and loudry.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We should avoid interacting with people.
      I can't help playing games on the train.
      Yo need to practice speaking more clealy and loudly.

      削除
  9. I can't afford to buy such an expensive smart phone.
    I failed to pass the last kannkenn.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lend me some money.
    We should avoid interacting with people.
    You should't risk traveling abroad now.
    I don't mind standing on the train.
    I can't help playing games on the train.
    I can't stand doin nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more clearly and loudly.

    返信削除
  10. I don’t afford to buy such a expensive smartphone.
    I failed to pass the last Ekiken.
    I tried to borrow some money from Ron.
    Ron refused to lent me some money.
    We should avoid intro with people.
    You should not risk traveling abroad now.
    I don’t mind standing on the train.
    I can’t help doing game on the train.
    I can’t stand doing nothing on the train.
    You need to practice speaking more loudly and clearly.

    返信削除