He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as M.G. In India, he is called Father of the nation. The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My T-shirt is made of cotton. Fred is supposed to be here by now, but he hasn't shown up yet. Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago. I wasn't used to waking up early,but I'm used to waking up early now. Enviromentarists are worried about the recent ice melting in polor region. It is told to be relateve grobalwarming.
In India,he is called the Father of the nation. Enviromentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions. It is though to be related to glabal warming.
He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as MG. In India, he is called Father of the Nation. The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My T-shirt is made of cotton. Fred is supposed to be here by now, but he hasn't shown up yet. Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago. I was used to waking up so early, but now I'm used to it. Environmentalists are worried about recent ice melting in polar region. It is thought to be related with global warming.
In India, he is called the Father of the Nation. I wasn't used to waking up so early, but now I'm used to it. Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in polar regions. It is thought to be related to global warming.
He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as MG. In India,he is called father of nation's. The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My Tshirt is made of cotton. Fred is surppose to be here by now,but he hasn't shown up yet. Fred was surpposed to practice with school band one hour ago. I'm not used to wake up so early,but now I used to waking up early. Eniviromentist are worried about ] It is thought to be related the global warming.
He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as MG. In India he is called to Fathe The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My Tshirt is made of Cotten. Fred is supporsed to be here by now but he's b Fred was supporsed to with the school band an hour ago. I wasn't used to getting up early but I used to get up yet. Environmentalists are worried about recently, ice malting in the portion around. It is
He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as MG. In india he is called further of the The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My T-shirt is made of cutton. Fred was supposed to be here by now but he hasn’t shown up yet. Fred was supposed to practice with school band an hour ago. I wasn’t use to waking up so early, but now I’ used to waking up early. Enviromenterists are worried about the recent ice melting of poral regions. It is relative for global worming.
In India, he is called the Father of the Nation. My T-shirt is made of cotton. Fred is supposed to be here by now but he hasn’t shown up yet. Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions. It is thought to be related to global warming.
He is known to many pepole in the world. He is also known as MG. In India, he is call the Father of the Nation. The glass is filled with water now. Butter is made from milk. My T-shirt is made of cotten. He is supposed to be here by now but he hasn't shown up yet. Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago. I wasn't used to getting up early but now I'm used to it. Environments are worried about the resent ice melting on poor regions. It is thought to be related with global warming.
He is known to many people in the world. He is also known as MG. In India, he is calls father of nation. The glass is filled with water now. Batter is made from milk. My T-shirt is made of catton. Fred is suppouse to be here by now, but he hasn't show up yet. Fred was suppoused to practice with school band an hour ago. I was used to waking up so early but now I used to it. The emvironmentalists are worried about recent ice melting the polar regions. It is related to be grovel worming.
he is called the father of the nation. Butter is made from milk. Fred is supposed to be here by now but he hasn't show up yet. Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago. I wasn't used to waking up so early but now I am used to it. Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions. It is thought to be related to global warming.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as M.G.
In India, he is called Father of the nation.
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My T-shirt is made of cotton.
Fred is supposed to be here by now, but he hasn't shown up yet.
Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago.
I wasn't used to waking up early,but I'm used to waking up early now.
Enviromentarists are worried about the recent ice melting in polor region.
It is told to be relateve grobalwarming.
In India,he is called the Father of the nation.
削除Enviromentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions.
It is though to be related to glabal warming.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In India, he is called Father of the Nation.
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My T-shirt is made of cotton.
Fred is supposed to be here by now, but he hasn't shown up yet.
Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago.
I was used to waking up so early, but now I'm used to it.
Environmentalists are worried about recent ice melting in polar region.
It is thought to be related with global warming.
In India, he is called the Father of the Nation.
削除I wasn't used to waking up so early, but now I'm used to it.
Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in polar regions.
It is thought to be related to global warming.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In India,he is called father of nation's.
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My Tshirt is made of cotton.
Fred is surppose to be here by now,but he hasn't shown up yet.
Fred was surpposed to practice with school band one hour ago.
I'm not used to wake up so early,but now I used to waking up early.
Eniviromentist are worried about ]
It is thought to be related the global warming.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In India he is called to Fathe
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My Tshirt is made of Cotten.
Fred is supporsed to be here by now but he's b
Fred was supporsed to with the school band an hour ago.
I wasn't used to getting up early but I used to get up yet.
Environmentalists are worried about recently, ice malting in the portion around.
It is
Fred is supposed to be here by now but he hasn't shown up yet.
削除Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In india he is called further of the
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My T-shirt is made of cutton.
Fred was supposed to be here by now but he hasn’t shown up yet.
Fred was supposed to practice with school band an hour ago.
I wasn’t use to waking up so early, but now I’ used to waking up early.
Enviromenterists are worried about the recent ice melting of poral regions.
It is relative for global worming.
In India, he is called the Father of the Nation.
削除My T-shirt is made of cotton.
Fred is supposed to be here by now but he hasn’t shown up yet.
Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions.
It is thought to be related to global warming.
He is known to many pepole in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In India, he is call the Father of the Nation.
The glass is filled with water now.
Butter is made from milk.
My T-shirt is made of cotten.
He is supposed to be here by now but he hasn't shown up yet.
Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago.
I wasn't used to getting up early but now I'm used to it.
Environments are worried about the resent ice melting on poor regions.
It is thought to be related with global warming.
He is known to many people in the world.
返信削除He is also known as MG.
In India, he is calls father of nation.
The glass is filled with water now.
Batter is made from milk.
My T-shirt is made of catton.
Fred is suppouse to be here by now, but he hasn't show up yet.
Fred was suppoused to practice with school band an hour ago.
I was used to waking up so early but now I used to it.
The emvironmentalists are worried about recent ice melting the polar regions.
It is related to be grovel worming.
he is called the father of the nation.
削除Butter is made from milk.
Fred is supposed to be here by now but he hasn't show up yet.
Fred was supposed to practice with the school band an hour ago.
I wasn't used to waking up so early but now I am used to it.
Environmentalists are worried about the recent ice melting in the polar regions.
It is thought to be related to global warming.