Write the storyline of a book you read or movie you watched during the holidays in six to eight sentences, and what you liked about the book or movie in three to four sentencesby Jan. 1st.
I watched Home Alone during the holidays. The hero of it is Kevin who is a little boy. During the Christmas holidays, Kevin’s relatives gathered at Kevin’s house to visit France together with everyone, but Kevin was left alone at his house on the departure dayte. Kevin enjoyed the life without his family and relatives. One day, he knew that two thieves tried to break into his house, so he replied them with some clever traps. Finally, two thieves were arrested. On the other hand, his family and relatives noticeed that they left Kevin alone and they came back home from France quickly. On the end, Kevin and his family and relatives celebrated Christmas together.
I like this movie because the traps Kevin made for thieves are very unique and clever. I was very excited because I couldn’t imagine what trap Kevin made next. I enjoyed his ideas a lot and this movie is one of the most fany movies.
☆ 160 words. Well explained. Write the story line in the present tense. #2 => The hero of the movie is a little boy called Kevin. #3 Why was he left alone? #5 replied them=> respond to, react to, defend against, cope with #6 On the other hand, => #7 On the end=> in the end, on the end (of the phone line) #8 traps … unique and clever=> unique and effective Last: the most fany movies.=>
I watched Sugar Rush:Online during the holidays. The main characters, Vanellope and Ralph are game characters who lives in arcade game. Vanellope is the best racer of the Sugar Rush game which players control hundle to win the car race. However, the hundle was broken by one girl, so they decided to go to the Internet world to find the new hundle. They found a new hundle in the auction but they bid it with high price because they didn't know the rule. While they are earning the money, Vanellope found that slowter race game is the best place of her and she is worry about getting back to Sugar Rush. Ralph tried to persuade her not to stay Internet world, but it cause worse. Finally, she decided to stay the Internet and became a racer of slowter race. It was interesting for me because we can watch the real world of the Internet with CG. I like Vanellope because she is kind and strong though she is smaller than any characters in the game. Also, I was moved by friendship between Ralph and Vanellope.
185 words. Both the storyline and the impressions are well explained. Use the present tense. #2 who lives=> #3 game which players …=> whose #3, 4 hundle=> steering wheel #4 bid it with high price=> bid too high #5 earning the money=> working to make the money #5 slowter race game ??? #6 but it cause worse=> but it made …
The main characters, Vanellope and Ralph are game characters who live is arcade game. Vanellope is the best racer of the game named Sugar Rush whose players control steering wheel to win the car race game. However, the steering wheel is broken by one girl, so they decide to go to the Internet world to find the new one. They find a new steering wheel but they bid too high because they didn't know the rule. While they are working to make the money, Vanellope find that the game named "Slowter-race" is the best place of her and she is worry about getting back to "Sugar Rush". Ralph tries to persuade her not to stay Internet world but it made worse.
I read “Pandora-no-hako” written by Osamu Dazai during the holiday. The story of “Pandora-no-hako” is based on the diary of a writer’s fan, Shosuke Kimura who died young. The main charactor of this story, a boy called “Hibari” was in a sanatorium because of his serious disease, T.B. and wrote letters to his close friend. In his letters, he told his friends about the life in the sanatorium and what he felt in detail. Though he sometimes got scared of death, he lived cheerfully and enjoyed his life with his interesting roommates. He fell in love with a girl, helped his roommate compose haiku, discussed the future of Japan with his roommates... He experienced a lot of things while he was in the sanatorium. I like his positive and commendable attitude and strong will to live. If I were him, I couldn’t live so cheerfully. He tried not to think about death but to think positively even if his disease was serious. I was encouraged by this story.
168 words. Both the storyline and the impressions are well explained. Use the present tense. #2 The story is … #3 => Tuberculosis, or TB. #4 He writes … to tell his friends … #5, 6 interesting roommates=> inmates #9 I couldn’t=> I wouldn’t be able to live with such a positive attitude.
#2 The story is based on the diary of a writer’s fan, Shosuke Kimura who died young. #3 The main charactor of this story, a boy called “Hibari” is in the sanatorium because of his serious disease, TB. #4 He writes letters to tell his close friends about the life in the sanatorium and what he feels in detail. #5,6 Though he sometimes gets scared of death, he lives cheerfully anf enjoys his life with his inmates. He falls in love with a giral, helps his inmates compose haiku, discusses the future of Japan with his inmates... #9 If I were him, I wouldn’t be able to live so cheerfully.
I watched “The House Where the Mermaid Sleeps(Ningyo no nemuru ie)” during holidays. The story is about a girl Mizuho, who is brain dead because of an accident in pool and her family. When her parents were told she was brain dead, they refused organ donation and decided to live at home together. Her mother treated her as a living person and forced her body to move by the latest technology to stay healthy. However, others include her brother and her father thought she had already died. Finally, she surely died and everyone accepted she was living until then.
I like this movie because they have great family love. It moved me to tears. This movie made me think about life and death.
127 words. The storyline is well explained. Use the present tense for the storyline. Explain more why you like it. #4 forced her body=> tries to … (not quite sure what you want to explain) #5 include=> , including …, she is already dead. #6 surely died=> when she physically died, everyone agrees that she …
I watched "Back To The Future" during holidays. It was presented by Steven Spielberg in 1985. The main character is Marty McFly who tries to invent a time machine with a scientist whose name is Doc. One night they finally invent the time machine which is named "DeLorean". Accidentally Marty goes back to 1955 and he meets his future parents. When he gets 1955, he finds that he forgets a battery to return to 1985. So he finds a young Doc and they think hard how to return to 1985. The final answer is using lightning for the energy. Fortunately their plan successes and Marty returns to 1985. I like this movie because the action and the music is really cool. And also Marty is nice guy and very kind to everyone. He is the best character and I admire him. I would like to watch part2 as soon as possible.
I watched "Back To The Future" during holidays. It was produced by Steven Spielberg in 1985. The main character is Marty McFly who is tries to invent a time machine with a scientist whose name is Doc. One night, they finally invent the time machine which is named "DeLorean". Accidentally Marty goes to 1955 and he meets his future parents. When he gets 1955, he finds that he forgets a battery to return to 1985. So he finds a young Doc and they think hard how Marty can return to 1985. The final way is using lightning for the energy except using Plutonium when Marty comes to 1955. Fortunately their plan archives and Marty returns to 1985. I like the movie because the action and the music is really cool. And also Marty is nice guy and very kind to everyone. He is the best character and I admire him. I would like to watch part2 as soon as possible.
I watched “Indiana Jones ” during holidays. This story was made by Steven Spielberg and George Walton Lucas who are famous movie producers in 1981. This is adventure story about Indiana Jones. He is main character of this story. He works in American university as archeology teacher. Also he sometimes go around wold to research Ancient civilization and save their treasures as archaeologist too. I love this movie because there is few CG. All battles seance and explosion seance is made without using CG. It is good to get movie reality. I have known this story since I was a junior high school student but i have no tim to watch. So i want to try last two stories during this holidays.
Too late and too rough. The story line is not explained, but only the producers and character. #3,4,5=> Write in one sentence. few CG. All battles seance and explosion seance is=> Revise Revise the spelling and grammar errors in the second paragraph.
#345 Indiana Jones is main character of this story who works as archaeologist in the United States. #78 few CG. For example, battle scene and explosions scene is make without CG
I watched a movie, "KITE" during holidays. This movie is about that Kite tries to kill a criminal who has killed her parents. The criminal is a member of a human traffic group so she become prey to that to find a top of the group. She met a boy who used to be her friend and he help her. Then, they are getting closer and closer to the top of the group. At last, she found the criminal who killed her parents was the boy's father so that she couldn't kill him.
I liked this movie!!! I like the outfits of Kite, she always change her outfits and hair color not to let police notice that she kills a lot of people. And I also likes Kite because she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.
Too late and too rough!!! Revise the below; is about that Kite tries to kill=> who has killed her parents=> she become prey to that to find=> not to let police notice => she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.=>
I watched a movie, "KITE" during holidays. This movie is about Kite tries to kill a criminal who had killed her parents. The criminal is a member of a human traffic group so that she tries to kill all member of the group. And she become prey to that to find the criminal. She met a boy who used to be her friend and he help her. Then, they are getting closer and closer to the criminal. At last, she found the criminal was the boy's father so that she couldn't kill him and she forgive him.
I liked this movie!!! I like the outfits of Kite, she always change her outfits and hair color to not let police notices that she kills a lot of people. And I also likes Kite because she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.
I watched Home Alone during the holidays. The hero of it is Kevin who is a little boy. During the Christmas holidays, Kevin’s relatives gathered at Kevin’s house to visit France together with everyone, but Kevin was left alone at his house on the departure dayte. Kevin enjoyed the life without his family and relatives. One day, he knew that two thieves tried to break into his house, so he replied them with some clever traps. Finally, two thieves were arrested. On the other hand, his family and relatives noticeed that they left Kevin alone and they came back home from France quickly. On the end, Kevin and his family and relatives celebrated Christmas together.
返信削除I like this movie because the traps Kevin made for thieves are very unique and clever. I was very excited because I couldn’t imagine what trap Kevin made next. I enjoyed his ideas a lot and this movie is one of the most fany movies.
☆ 160 words. Well explained. Write the story line in the present tense.
削除#2 => The hero of the movie is a little boy called Kevin.
#3 Why was he left alone?
#5 replied them=> respond to, react to, defend against, cope with
#6 On the other hand, =>
#7 On the end=> in the end, on the end (of the phone line)
#8 traps … unique and clever=> unique and effective
Last: the most fany movies.=>
I watched Sugar Rush:Online during the holidays.
返信削除The main characters, Vanellope and Ralph are game characters who lives in arcade game.
Vanellope is the best racer of the Sugar Rush game which players control hundle to win the car race.
However, the hundle was broken by one girl, so they decided to go to the Internet world to find the new hundle.
They found a new hundle in the auction but they bid it with high price because they didn't know the rule.
While they are earning the money, Vanellope found that slowter race game is the best place of her and she is worry about getting back to Sugar Rush.
Ralph tried to persuade her not to stay Internet world, but it cause worse.
Finally, she decided to stay the Internet and became a racer of slowter race.
It was interesting for me because we can watch the real world of the Internet with CG.
I like Vanellope because she is kind and strong though she is smaller than any characters in the game.
Also, I was moved by friendship between Ralph and Vanellope.
185 words. Both the storyline and the impressions are well explained. Use the present tense.
削除#2 who lives=>
#3 game which players …=> whose
#3, 4 hundle=> steering wheel
#4 bid it with high price=> bid too high
#5 earning the money=> working to make the money
#5 slowter race game ???
#6 but it cause worse=> but it made …
The main characters, Vanellope and Ralph are game characters who live is arcade game.
削除Vanellope is the best racer of the game named Sugar Rush whose players control steering wheel to win the car race game.
However, the steering wheel is broken by one girl, so they decide to go to the Internet world to find the new one.
They find a new steering wheel but they bid too high because they didn't know the rule.
While they are working to make the money, Vanellope find that the game named "Slowter-race" is the best place of her and she is worry about getting back to "Sugar Rush".
Ralph tries to persuade her not to stay Internet world but it made worse.
I read “Pandora-no-hako” written by Osamu Dazai during the holiday. The story of “Pandora-no-hako” is based on the diary of a writer’s fan, Shosuke Kimura who died young.
返信削除The main charactor of this story, a boy called “Hibari” was in a sanatorium because of his serious disease, T.B. and wrote letters to his close friend. In his letters, he told his friends about the life in the sanatorium and what he felt in detail. Though he sometimes got scared of death, he lived cheerfully and enjoyed his life with his interesting roommates. He fell in love with a girl, helped his roommate compose haiku, discussed the future of Japan with his roommates... He experienced a lot of things while he was in the sanatorium.
I like his positive and commendable attitude and strong will to live. If I were him, I couldn’t live so cheerfully. He tried not to think about death but to think positively even if his disease was serious. I was encouraged by this story.
168 words. Both the storyline and the impressions are well explained. Use the present tense.
削除#2 The story is …
#3 => Tuberculosis, or TB.
#4 He writes … to tell his friends …
#5, 6 interesting roommates=> inmates
#9 I couldn’t=> I wouldn’t be able to live with such a positive attitude.
#2 The story is based on the diary of a writer’s fan, Shosuke Kimura who died young.
削除#3 The main charactor of this story, a boy called “Hibari” is in the sanatorium because of his serious disease, TB.
#4 He writes letters to tell his close friends about the life in the sanatorium and what he feels in detail.
#5,6 Though he sometimes gets scared of death, he lives cheerfully anf enjoys his life with his inmates. He falls in love with a giral, helps his inmates compose haiku, discusses the future of Japan with his inmates...
#9 If I were him, I wouldn’t be able to live so cheerfully.
I watched “The House Where the Mermaid Sleeps(Ningyo no nemuru ie)” during holidays.
返信削除The story is about a girl Mizuho, who is brain dead because of an accident in pool and her family.
When her parents were told she was brain dead, they refused organ donation and decided to live at home together.
Her mother treated her as a living person and forced her body to move by the latest technology to stay healthy.
However, others include her brother and her father thought she had already died.
Finally, she surely died and everyone accepted she was living until then.
I like this movie because they have great family love.
It moved me to tears.
This movie made me think about life and death.
127 words. The storyline is well explained. Use the present tense for the storyline. Explain more why you like it.
削除#4 forced her body=> tries to … (not quite sure what you want to explain)
#5 include=> , including …, she is already dead.
#6 surely died=> when she physically died, everyone agrees that she …
I watched "Back To The Future" during holidays. It was presented by Steven Spielberg in 1985.
返信削除The main character is Marty McFly who tries to invent a time machine with a scientist whose name is Doc. One night they finally invent the time machine which is named "DeLorean". Accidentally Marty goes back to 1955 and he meets his future parents. When he gets 1955, he finds that he forgets a battery to return to 1985. So he finds a young Doc and they think hard how to return to 1985. The final answer is using lightning for the energy. Fortunately their plan successes and Marty returns to 1985.
I like this movie because the action and the music is really cool. And also Marty is nice guy and very kind to everyone. He is the best character and I admire him. I would like to watch part2 as soon as possible.
Too late!!!
削除Both the outline and why you like the movie are well explained.
Revise
presented=> produced
how to return=>who?
answer=>
successes=>
I watched "Back To The Future" during holidays. It was produced by Steven Spielberg in 1985. The main character is Marty McFly who is tries to invent a time machine with a scientist whose name is Doc. One night, they finally invent the time machine which is named "DeLorean". Accidentally Marty goes to 1955 and he meets his future parents. When he gets 1955, he finds that he forgets a battery to return to 1985. So he finds a young Doc and they think hard how Marty can return to 1985. The final way is using lightning for the energy except using Plutonium when Marty comes to 1955. Fortunately their plan archives and Marty returns to 1985.
削除I like the movie because the action and the music is really cool. And also Marty is nice guy and very kind to everyone. He is the best character and I admire him. I would like to watch part2 as soon as possible.
I watched “Indiana Jones ” during holidays. This story was made by Steven Spielberg and George Walton Lucas who are famous movie producers in 1981. This is adventure story about Indiana Jones. He is main character of this story. He works in American university as archeology teacher. Also he sometimes go around wold to research Ancient civilization and save their treasures as archaeologist too.
返信削除I love this movie because there is few CG. All battles seance and explosion seance is made without using CG. It is good to get movie reality. I have known this story since I was a junior high school student but i have no tim to watch. So i want to try last two stories during this holidays.
Too late and too rough.
削除The story line is not explained, but only the producers and character.
#3,4,5=> Write in one sentence.
few CG. All battles seance and explosion seance is=> Revise
Revise the spelling and grammar errors in the second paragraph.
#345 Indiana Jones is main character of this story who works as archaeologist in the United States.
削除#78 few CG. For example, battle scene and explosions scene is make without CG
I watched a movie, "KITE" during holidays.
返信削除This movie is about that Kite tries to kill a criminal who has killed her parents.
The criminal is a member of a human traffic group so she become prey to that to find a top of the group.
She met a boy who used to be her friend and he help her. Then, they are getting closer and closer to the top of the group. At last, she found the criminal who killed her parents was the boy's father so that she couldn't kill him.
I liked this movie!!!
I like the outfits of Kite, she always change her outfits and hair color not to let police notice that she kills a lot of people. And I also likes Kite because she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.
Too late and too rough!!!
削除Revise the below;
is about that Kite tries to kill=>
who has killed her parents=>
she become prey to that to find=>
not to let police notice =>
she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.=>
I watched a movie, "KITE" during holidays.
返信削除This movie is about Kite tries to kill a criminal who had killed her parents.
The criminal is a member of a human traffic group so that she tries to kill all member of the group.
And she become prey to that to find the criminal.
She met a boy who used to be her friend and he help her. Then, they are getting closer and closer to the criminal.
At last, she found the criminal was the boy's father so that she couldn't kill him and she forgive him.
I liked this movie!!!
I like the outfits of Kite, she always change her outfits and hair color to not let police notices that she kills a lot of people. And I also likes Kite because she's very strong that most males can't beat her and cute.