2018年12月13日木曜日

Write in English-Sr.1-Dec.13

Speak and Write in English.
1.Fredは数学の試験で良い点数を取った。
それは彼を嬉しくさせた。(happy)
それは彼の両親を驚かせた。(surprised)
2. 私の両親は私に歴史の本を買ってくれた。
私はそれが面白いことが分かった。(interesting)
それは私に歴史に関心を持たせた。(interested
3. Fredが私に彼の新しいビデオゲームを貸してくれた。
私はそれがワクワクするものだと分かった。(exciting)
それは私をワクワクさせた。(excited)
1. Fred got a good score on his math test.
It made him very happy.
It made his parents surprised.
2. My parents bought me a history book.
I found the book interesting.
It made me interested in history.
3. Fred lent me his new video game.
I found it exciting.

It made me excited.

17 件のコメント:

  1. Fred got a good score on a math test.
    That made him happy.
    That made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a history book.
    I found that is interesting.
    That made me interested in history.
    Fred borrowed me a new video game.
    I found that is exiting.
    That made me excited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I found the book interesting.
      Fred lent me his new video game.
      I found it exiting

      削除
  2. Fred got a good score on the math exam.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a history book.
    I found it very interesting.
    It made me interested in history.
    Fred lend me his new video game.
    I found it exciting.
    It made me excited.

    返信削除
  3. Fred got a good grade on his math test. It made him happy. It made her parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a history book. I found it interesting. It made me interested in history.
    Fred lent me his new video games. I found it excited. It made me excited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred got a good score on his math test.
      I found it exciting.

      削除
  4. 1. Fred got good score on his math test.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    2. My parents bought a history book for me.
    I found it interesting.
    It is interesting to me.
    3. Fred lend me his new video games.
    I found it exciting.
    It is excited to me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. My parents bought me a history book.
      It made me interested in history.
      It made me exciting.

      削除
  5. Fred gets good score on the math test.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a history book.
    I found it is interesting.
    It made me interested in history.
    Fred lends me his new video game.
    I found it is excited.
    It made me excited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred got a good score on his math test.
      It made him very happy.
      I found the book interesting.
      Fred lent me hid new video game.
      i found it exciting.

      削除
  6. Fred got a great score on his math test.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a book of history.
    I found it interesting.
    It made me interested in history.
    Fred lent me a his new video game.
    I found it exciting.
    It made me excited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It made me very happy.
      Fred lent me his new video game.

      削除
  7. Fred got the good grade on the math test.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me the history book.
    I found it interesting.
    It made me interested in the history.
    Fred lent me his new video game.
    I found it exciting.
    It made me excitied.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred got a good score on his math test.
      It made me excited.

      削除
  8. Fred won the good score on the math test.
    That's made him happy.
    That's made his parents surprized.
    My parents bought to me a history book.
    I found that is interesting.
    That made me interested in.
    Fred rend me his new video game.
    I found it's exciting.
    Thet made me exited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It made him very happy.
      It made his parents surprised.
      My parents bought me a history book.
      I found the book interesting.
      It made me interested in history.
      Fred lent me his new video game.
      I found it exciting.

      削除
  9. Fred got a good score on his math test.
    It made him happy.
    It made his parents surprised.
    My parents bought me a history book.
    I knew it's interesting.
    It made me interested in history.
    Fred lent me his new video game.
    I knew it's exciting.
    It made me exciting.

    返信削除