Blog Write in English.
1. 私たちは飲み物を買うためにコンビニに立ち寄った。(stop)
2. あなたは始終文句を言うのを止めるべきだ。(all the time)
3. バッテリーをチャージするのを忘れないように。(charge)
4. 私は彼と一度会ったことを覚えている。
5. 私はスマホを持ってくるのを忘れた。
6. 私は彼に早く来るように言うのを忘れた。
7. 私はドアを開けようとしたが出来なかった。
8. 毎日運動してみたらどうですか。(exercise)
8. 毎日運動してみたらどうですか。(exercise)
1. We stopped at a convenience store to
buy drinks.
2. You should stop complaining all the
time.
3. Remember to charge the battery.
4. I remember seeing him once.
5. I forgot to bring my smartphone.
6. I forgot to tell him to come early.
7. I tried to open the door but
couldn’t.
8. Why don’t you try exercising daily?
We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
返信削除You should stop complaining all the time.
Remember to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door, but I couldn't.
Why don't you try exercising daily?
We stopped at the convenience store to buy drinks.
返信削除You should stop complaining all the time.
Remember to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door but I couldn't.
Why don't you try exercising everyday?
We stopped to buy some drinks at the convinience store.
返信削除You should stop telling complatning all the time.
Remember charging the battely.
I remember meeting with him once.
I forgot to bring my smart phone.
I forgot telling him come early.
Why don't you exercise daily.
We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
返信削除We should stop complaining all the time.
Don't remember to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphone.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door but couldn't.
Why don't you try exercising everyday?
We stopped at a convinience store to buy drinks.
返信削除You shoud stop complaining all the time.
Rememder to charge the battery.
I remember seeing him once.
I forgot to bring my smartphine.
I forgot to tell him to come early.
I tried to open the door but I couldn’t.
Why don’t you try exercising daily.