I agree with the idea that we should need more school time and less vacation time in the U.S. Certenly, I think summer vacation is great opportunity to go abroad to study, try new things and so on but, we can do it within one mounth like Japanes summer vacation. The summer vacation in the U.S is too long to do something new. If this condition continues, the study at the U.S school will be late than other countries, so the U.S should reduce the summer vacation.
The second point is unclear and unexplained. #2 ... opportunity to do things that ... , such as going abroad, ... #3 too long to do something new <=????? Explain or revise #4 ... be late than ...=> behind to
#2Certainly,I think summer vacation is great opportunity to do things that we can try new things, such as going abroad, read new types of books and so on. #3The summer vacation in the U.S is over one month,so it is too enough to do something new.
I don't agree with a longer school year because I think children should move their body outside with their friends than study at school. Playing outside is good for keeping children's health and well-being because they can learn social skill by playing with friends. They are also able to be strong their bone by playing outside under the sun. And then children seem to think that happy to not to go to school and don't have to spend a lot of time on their studies.
#1 move their body outside=> do physical activities outside #2 Well explained. #3 ... be strong their bone=> Does the sun do anything with the bone??? #4 ... seem to think<=??? What do you want to say in this sentence???
#1 I don't agree with a longer school year because I think children should do physical activities outside with their friends than study at school. #3 Children's calcium of bone is consisted by playing outside under the sun, so children are able to have strong bone. #4 And then all children might think that happy to not to go to school and don't have to spend a lot of time on their studies.
I agree with the idea that we should need more school time and less vacation time in the U.S. Certenly, I think summer vacation is great opportunity to go abroad to study, try new things and so on but, we can do it within one mounth like Japanes summer vacation. The summer vacation in the U.S is too long to do something new. If this condition continues, the study at the U.S school will be late than other countries, so the U.S should reduce the summer vacation.
返信削除The second point is unclear and unexplained.
削除#2 ... opportunity to do things that ... , such as going abroad, ...
#3 too long to do something new <=????? Explain or revise
#4 ... be late than ...=> behind to
#2Certainly,I think summer vacation is great opportunity to do things that we can try new things, such as going abroad, read new types of books and so on.
削除#3The summer vacation in the U.S is over one month,so it is too enough to do something new.
I don't agree with a longer school year because I think children should move their body outside with their friends than study at school.
返信削除Playing outside is good for keeping children's health and well-being because they can learn social skill by playing with friends.
They are also able to be strong their bone by playing outside under the sun.
And then children seem to think that happy to not to go to school and don't have to spend a lot of time on their studies.
削除#1 move their body outside=> do physical activities outside
#2 Well explained.
#3 ... be strong their bone=>
Does the sun do anything with the bone???
#4 ... seem to think<=???
What do you want to say in this sentence???
#1 I don't agree with a longer school year because I think children should do physical activities outside with their friends than study at school.
返信削除#3 Children's calcium of bone is consisted by playing outside under the sun, so children are able to have strong bone.
#4 And then all children might think that happy to not to go to school and don't have to spend a lot of time on their studies.