Nature is good at playing soccer and she is doing how high school soccer team. However hot team lost a big game last game and she she cannot play soccer as usual . C was upset and she wanted to create playing soccer but she decided to practice more next time.
I dare you how to study English in school and at home. ESchool picked up English class and groundhog Day crazies or horse. Then I might be we do next fight in a text at school. Sometimes we have that class speech over the. At home I I need a loan. Text try to understand where is all places.
I'm going to tell you about how to study English in my school. Basically I usually study English by using my textbook in my scope. I also read read the textbooks several times before the class and check the unknown vocabularies video. However at my home I usually reboot my English textbook and I sometimes watch any opuses movies for my listening skills.
Nature is good at playing soccer and she is doing how high school soccer team.
返信削除However hot team lost a big game last game and she she cannot play soccer as usual . C was upset and she wanted to create playing soccer but she decided to practice more next time.
Speak some words more clearly; Rachel, on her school ..., her team, she, and quit.
削除I dare you how to study English in school and at home. ESchool picked up English class and groundhog Day crazies or horse. Then I might be we do next fight in a text at school. Sometimes we have that class speech over the. At home I I need a loan. Text try to understand where is all places.
返信削除Not sure how you study English at all.
削除The first and second sentences???
#3 next fight???
I'm going to tell you about how to study English in my school. Basically I usually study English by using my textbook in my scope. I also read read the textbooks several times before the class and check the unknown vocabularies video. However at my home I usually reboot my English textbook and I sometimes watch any opuses movies for my listening skills.
返信削除Clearly spoken.
削除#1 unnecessary.
#2 scope???
#3 .. video<=???
#4 reboot<=???