2019年11月21日木曜日

Adjectives of Feelings-Nov.21

Choose three adjectives to describe your favorite type of music (movie/TV show/book)

Adjectives of Feelings
(good) calm, charged, cheerful, comfortable, delighted, encouraged-encouraging, energetic, excited-exciting, funny, gentle, good, happy, inspired-inspiring, interested-interesting, joyful, lively, pleasant, pleased-pleasing, relieved, wonderful
(bad) bored-boring, confusing, crazy, depressed-depressing, disturbing, dull, mad, nervous, sad, sleepy, tired-tiring, worried

5 件のコメント:

  1. I often litsen to pops types of music at home. That's because they have many types of risms,lylics and so on, so they make me comfortable, relieved and cheerful. Listening to music always supports my life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      pop music
      risms=>
      make me feel adjective
      supports my life=> helps/makes me do ...

      削除
    2. I often listen to pop music at home. That's because they have many types of rhytm, lyrics and so on, so they make me feel comfortable, releived and cheerful. Listenig to music always helps my daily life.

      削除
  2. My favorite music is K-pop and soul music.
    I love one of K-pop idol group, so that I'm always inspired by their songs when I listen to.
    I also listen to soul music which are sung by singers from English country.
    I try to improve my English.
    I'm encouraged those songs and I feel relaxed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #2 I love ... because their songs always ...
      #3 which are=>
      #4 What is this sentence for? Explain more.

      削除