2019年11月21日木曜日

STT Speaking-Nov.21

Speak why you are going to college in 4-6 sen. 
Use to-purpose.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I'm going to college to stahley but I'm interested in. I want to learn the scenes waze using English induct the timers learned. Then find what to do in the future. Or so I won't stay during the club activity tubelord 2x my relationship for others. If I time it find going through college friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You want to speak more clearly.
      to do what?
      learn what?
      club activity?

      削除
    2. I'm going to college to study the subject which I'm interested in. In my case, I want to some subject with using English which I learned until now. Then I'll find what I want to do in the future. Also, I'll join the surcle to expand my human relationships. I think going to college is important oppotunity to try new things.

      削除
    3. Well summarized.
      Try to speak more specifically what you want to study and do in circle.

      削除
  2. I'm going to college to expand my knowledge for the future of my life
    Also I don't decide what to do in the college I want to learn about which I'm interested in
    I also want to go to college to experience a lot of things
    for example I will join club activities when I go to college

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You want to explain #1 more in the following sentence.
      #2 don't decide<=???
      club activities=> be more specific

      削除