2022年6月6日月曜日

Speak in 3-Jun 6

=> Speak your response in 3 sentences.
Essay: a short piece of writing on a particular subject, especially one done by students as part of the work for a course: Write an ~ on (topic)
assess/grade students’ essays (on a scale of 1-10), 
gives students the chance to
~ is a more accurate tool than choosing answers or filling the blanks to measure/assess/evaluate ...

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think essay is a good exam for evaluating students.
    Students uses their brain more and can’t solve it by the remembering.
    Also, it is not only evaluate their intelligence but also creativity.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Students uses=>
      and can't => to ...
      #3 ... evaluate only ...

      削除
  2. I think an essay is good exam for evaluating students.
    Writing opinions in writing is important ability for students.

    返信削除
  3. I think writing an essay is a good exam for evaluating students.
    Write an essay is more fair than choosing questions.
    Teachers can easily notice one’s effort

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => It is fairer than choosing answers to ...
      #3 notice=>

      削除