can you help me with my computer? What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again? No.It's worse than that . The comuter When I press the power button. And then nothing happens . I don't think I can fix that . You'd better take it to a repair shop.
Lis can you help me with my computer? What's wrong? Are you having trouble connecting the internet again? No, it worse than that. My computer won't stand at. iIt beeps loudly when I first And then nothing happened. I don't think i can fix that. You'd better to bring it to a repair shop.
can you help me with my computer? What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again? No.It's worse than that . The comuter When I press the power And then nothing happens . I don't think I can fix that . You'd better take it to a repair shop.
Liz, can you help me with my computer? What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again? No, it's wrose that. The computer won't start up. And then noting happens. I don't think I can't fix that. You'd better to bring it to repair shop.
can you help me with my computer?
返信削除What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again?
No.It's worse than that .
The comuter
When I press the power button.
And then nothing happens .
I don't think I can fix that .
You'd better take it to a repair shop.
Good!
削除The computer won't even start up.
Lis can you help me with my computer?
返信削除What's wrong?
Are you having trouble connecting the internet again?
No, it worse than that.
My computer won't stand at.
iIt beeps loudly when I first
And then nothing happened.
I don't think i can fix that.
You'd better to bring it to a repair shop.
Very good!
削除connecting to
start up
happens
can you help me with my computer?
返信削除What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again?
No.It's worse than that .
The comuter
When I press the power
And then nothing happens .
I don't think I can fix that .
You'd better take it to a repair shop.
Good!
削除The computer won't even start up.
Liz, can you help me with my computer?
返信削除What's wrong? Are you having problems connecting to the internet again?
No, it's wrose that.
The computer won't start up.
And then noting happens.
I don't think I can't fix that.
You'd better to bring it to repair shop.
Very Good!
削除Good!
The computer won't even start up.