2023年7月18日火曜日

Long or Short Vacation-Jul 18

Which do you prefer, a long vacation or a few short vacations?
Write your response in four to five sentences.
1. Answer: I prefer … 
2. Reason-1: ~ vacation … (3. Explain-1: I can …) 
4. Reason-2: Also, … (5. Explain-2: I like …)

[Long] I prefer a long vacation to a few short vacations.
SS-1  I can travel to places that I've never been to if I have a long vacation.
     <= I like to enjoy the scenery, cultures, and foods in different places.
SS-2  Also, I like to relax for a long time.    
    <= When I have school, I rarely have time to relax or do what I want.

[Short] 1. I prefer a few short vacations to a long vacation.
SS-1  First, it’s stressful to go back to school/work after a long vacation.
    <= 3. It takes me weeks to get used to the daily routine.
SS-2  Also, I always think a two-day weekend is too short to do things I want.
   <= 5. If I had a few short vacations, I would enjoy a short trip with my family more often.

9 件のコメント:

  1. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can travel abroad for a long with my family.
    I like traveling and when I went to Malaysia, it was so fun for me.
    I can be finished my homework early.
    If I can be finished them early, I can enjoy the rest of vacation with relaxed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Try to use the expressions and phrases that you learned.
      #1 ... to ...
      #2 for a long ???
      #3 => When I ..., I enjoyed ...
      #4 => Also,
      What do you mean by "can be finished"???
      Do #4 and #5 explain why you prefer a long vacation?

      削除
    2. I prefer a long vacation to a few short vacation.
      I can travel abroad and stay there longer than short vacation.
      When I went to abroad, it was fun for me.
      Also, I can try many things what I want to do.

      削除
    3. When I went to abroad, I enjoyed the time that i spent with my family.

      削除
  2. I prefer a few short vacations to a long vacation.
    First, I can experience a lot of things on short vacation more than long vacation.
    If I plan four short vacations a year, I can travel four defferent places.
    Also, it is easier to fit in to our busy schedules.
    We have very busy lives, so it is defficult to take long vacation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained.
      #2 ... enjoy many different activities and things if ...
      #3 => For example, ...

      削除
  3. I prefer a long vacation to a few short vacations.
    I can meet and talk for my old friends and relativels.
    I want to talk different story than my usual school friends.
    Also, I can watch movies and dramas all at once for a long time.
    I don't have much time when I have school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #2 talk for=>
      #3 talk about different topics from the ones I usually talk with my friends in school.
      #4 all at once<=???

      削除
  4. Well explained.
    #2 homework <=uncountable noun.
    #3 => If I have/take a ..., a lot of homework and go to cram school.
    #5 => I will go to bed too late every night if ...

    返信削除