2024年7月27日土曜日

Speak in 3-Jul 27

#1 My ~ / I like ~ the best. 
#2/3 I’m interested in -ing/thing, I enjoy/like -ing …, It is fun for me to … It’s interesting to …,
Also, when I solve/learn ~, I feel satisfied/a sense of achievement

12 件のコメント:

  1. My favorite subject is Japanese.
    I am interested in reading modern books.
    Also I don’t need to special study for the test.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good.
      modern Japanese
      #3 ? need to what?

      削除
  2. Tamaki
    My favorite subject is history
    I’m interested in it because I can learn a lot of things from learning history
    I think it is very important to learning history to make future

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      #2 learn ... learn => from what happened ...
      #3 make future=> to live in the future

      削除
  3. My favorite school subject is math. It is interesting to me to study new things. Also, I feel excited when I solve difficult math problem..

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      #2 study new things?
      #3 solve a ...

      削除
  4. Shizuka
    My favorite subject is history.
    Especially, I like learning about Prussia history.
    The more I learned about Prussia history, the more I interested in European history.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      #2 Prussia's/Prussian
      #3 I interested=>

      削除
  5. My favorite subject is math.
    It’s interesting to derive an answer of calculation.
    Also, We can solve the problem with my classmates.

    返信削除
  6. My favorite subject is art. It is because I like creating artworks and drawing pictures. Also when I finish creating something, I feel satisfied.

    返信削除