2024年9月21日土曜日

Writing-Sep 21

Do you like laughing? Why? Write your response in 4-5 sentences
TS: I like laughing.  
SS-1: It makes me adj/V+adj   <= SD: For example, when I/someone …
SS-2: Also, when I laugh, I feel adj/can do/become more/like …
    <= SD: For example, when I/someone …

12 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    I like laughing.
    It makes me feel happy.
    Laughing is the best way to forget tiredness.
    Also, I can concentrate after laughing.
    For example, I usually get better scores on the English test after I talk to friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 38 words Well written.
      Tiredness=> the things …
      Concentrate on what?
      Just talk to???

      削除
  2. I like laughing.
    It makes me happy. For example, I always laugh when I talk with my friends and I feel happy.
    Also, when I laugh, I feel that communication is good.
    For example, someone laughs or talks to each other, we’ve become more closer.

    返信削除
  3. I like laughing.
    It makes me relax.
    When I fail something and feel depressed, I will be refresh by laughing.
    Also, laughing has a good effect on my heart.
    I can reduce stress, and raise my mood.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 37 words. feel/is adj.
      relax=> relaxed.
      be refresh=> by=> after
      I can=> It mood=> spirit

      削除
  4. I like laughing.
    It makes me happy.
    For example, when I watch sitcoms on Youtube, I feel happy.
    Also, when I laugh with my friends, my friends and I can have a good time with each other.
    For example, when I eat lunch with my friends, I can have a good time better than when I eat it alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 59 words.
      #4 my friends and I=> we
      can have a good time=> feel …
      #5 Does this sentence explain laughing?

      削除
  5. I like laughing.
    It makes me feel good.For example,when I have lunch, my friends always make me laugh.
    Also,when I laugh,I feel happier.For example,when I say something and my friends also says same thing.

    返信削除
  6. I like laughing.
    It makes me relaxed.
    For example, when I feel nervous or feel angry I can forget it by laughing.
    Also, when I laugh, I feel happiness.
    For example, when I laugh, there are always with close people like my family or friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 45 words.
      feel nervous or feel angry=> feel nervous or angry,
      feel happiness=>
      #5 there are always with … <= ???

      削除
  7. Shizuka
    I don’t like laughing because It makes me tired. When I laugh, I use my abdominal muscles and that makes my stomach hurt.
    Also, if I laugh while I'm doing something, I must stop doing.
    For example, if I laugh while I eat lunch with my friends, I must stop eating and it takes more time.
    For these reasons, laughing makes me tired.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 63 words. Interesting!
      #1 It=> #2 … and that makes …=> , which makes …
      #3 stop doing what?
      #4 while I eat=> while I’m … and it takes …=> Then I have to spend …
      Do #3 and #4 explain the TS??? => #1 I don’t like laughing. First, it makes …

      削除