Some people say that online games have a bad influence on young children.
What do you think about that?
l. I (don’t) think online games/young children/it …
2/3. When/If young children … / Online games … tend to,
spend too much time -ing, can’t stop playing, can’t help playing, enjoy -ing
be addicted to sth, games are addictive
Online games are so addictive that young children cannot help playing them all the time.
Also, they are exposed to bad language, violent practices, or even criminal activities.
Tamaki
返信削除I think online games have a bad influence on young children
Games are addictive and young children often spend too much time on playing it
They can’t learn how to use their bodies by playing outside
Very good!
削除it=>
#3 => exercise
I think online games have a bad influence on the young children.
返信削除When I play some online games, I sometimes meet young child who use bad word to other player on the game chat.
Also, if they Play online games for a long time, they can’t move enough on the sport.
Very good!
削除on young children
a young child ... uses bad words ... players
move ...=> lose the time to exercise
I think online games have a bad influence on young children.
返信削除Children enjoy the games and they can’t stop playing.
Also, their eyesight get worse when they play the games for a long time.
Very good!
削除#2 ... too much ...
#3 play games
I think online games have bad influence on young children. They cannot concentrate on their study if they play for a long time. Also, it is likely to caught bad effect on their health.
返信削除Maruoka
削除Very good!
削除#2 play what?
#3 cause
I think online games have about to influence on young children. Young children would get bad eyesight and headache. Also games are addictive so they take too much time.
返信削除Very good!
削除bad influence
#2 They ...
#3 => so addictive that ...