2025年6月28日土曜日

Eiken Speaking-Jun 28

Thanks to the smartphone, we can communicate easily with others and do many things.
What is one benefit you’re getting from the smartphone?


12 件のコメント:

  1. One benefit I'm getting from the smartphone is a map.
    A map guide me to where I want to go.

    返信削除
  2. Asami
    I think the biggest benefit is that we can communicate with people even if they are in distant places.
    We can talk many people around the world.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can ...
      talk with ...<= Can't you do that with a conventional phone???

      削除
  3. It is reading digital books or comic books on our smart phones
    I have a lot of paper ones but it’s difficult to read outside
    Also it can be possible to share my impressions and see other readers’

    返信削除
  4. Shizuka
    It’s listening to music in my smartphone. Thanks to my smartphone, I can listen to music anywhere anytime. Also, when I use internet such as YouTube, I can listen to so many songs.

    返信削除
  5. Tamaki
    I can communicate with other people anywhere and any time
    For example, if I have a question, I can ask my friends about it wherever I am
    It’s very convenient to ask other people when I need to do that

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good.
      need to do that=> need someone's help

      削除
  6. One benefit is to communicate with others anywhere and anytime. We can call my friends or text messages even if we are in different places. Also it is easy to share some photos and videos in real time.

    返信削除