Write an essay about a new business you want to create and what color(s) you
will use.
Example: If you’re designing a
new restaurant, what colors would you use for the outdoor signs, interior
(walls/floor/ceiling/furniture), tableware, and employee uniform? For or to achieve what?
[Intro]
My new business will be Bringing Nature Home. It will be a landscaping company. I love
planting flowers and trees, and I think I am good at it.
[Body] [SS-1] I will go to people’s
homes and make their gardens more beautiful. I will not need an
office because I will work outside. [SS-2] I will buy a
van and paint it blue. The blue will represent the sky. When customers see
blue, they will think of peaceful environments and the fresh air that plants
need. [SS-3] I will put the name of my business on all
sides of the van. I will use green
letters. Green will make customers
think about nature and plants.
[CS] I think my landscaping business
will be popular because I will use color psychology to attract customers, and I will be able to advertise Bringing Nature Home
wherever I go.
(141 words)
I want to open a small café called Side Street Café. People can talk, relax and enjoy coffee and snacks there. I will use dark blue and light gray for the design. Dark blue feels cool and calm, and gray looks modern and elegant. The sign outside will be dark blue with white letters to stand out. Inside the cafeteria, the walls will be gray with dark blue chairs and wooden tables. Cups and plates will be simple white. Staff will wear gray shirts with dark blue aprons. I think this style is cool and relaxing. It’s not too bright, so it’s a great place to hang out.
返信削除108 words. Very well written!
削除Dark blue feels …=> sign outside=> outside sign to stand out=>
What effects does the outdoor color application have on your business?
Is there anything else that is special in your café to be successful?
Write a concluding sentence or two.
Tamaki
返信削除My new business will be a stationery shop.
I will make all products blue, such as pens, pencils, and rural. Color blue gives people feel calm and peacefulness. And also, people can concentrate more when they see color blue. It is a good idea to make products blue because stationeries are often used when people studies. I will put my shop’s original mark on products by using white. I think color white is the best color to fit with blue.
I think my new business will be succeed because people see our marks every time when they use my products, and they can remember my shop quickly.
107 words. Which is your main business, make stationery items or run a store???
削除rural<=??? color blue=> gives people feel=> calm and peacefulness=> people studies=>
concentrate more when …<= What does this do to your business? How will you appeal it to your customers?
mark=> logo by using white=> color white=> fit with blue=> match
will be succeed=> people see=> marks=> every time when=>
I want to make stationery items.
削除I will make all products blue, such as pens, pencils, and erasers. Scientists say blue gives people feel calm and peacefulness. And also, people can concentrate more when they see blue. It is good idea to make products blue because stationeries are often used when people works on something. When people use our stationeries, they can get more work done.
I will put my stationery companies’s logo on products using white. I think white is the best color to match blue.
I think my new business will be succeed because people see our logo every time when they use our products, and they can remember our products quickly.
Shizuka
返信削除My new business will be delivering flowers. It will be a landscaping company. Some people will order flowers, I deliver them. Also, I sell flowers near the delivery destination.
I will buy a van and I paint colorful pictures of flowers on my van. Just running the colorful van, it becomes advertise. Maybe someone wander what that is. I paint the flowers of background yellow-green. Yellow-green matches with many colors like flowers and stems. I write clearly my business phone number on the van of side in white. White is conspicuous, so people see my van can understand easily the number.
My van with many colors will spread on social media and become popular.
114 words. Use “will” to describe things you’ll do.
削除will be delivering flowers. It will be a landscaping company. <= what business will it be???
I deliver => I sell=>
sell flowers near the delivery destination<=???
I paint=> it becomes advertise=>
someone wander=> I paint=> I write=>
on the van of side in white<=?
People see=> people see my van => can understand=>
spread what???
My new business will be GOOD TIME. It will be a coffee shop. I like to spend time in cafe with my friends and family. I want many people to have special time at this cafe.
返信削除I use white and brown in my cafe's logo. The back is brown and the text is white.By using this two colors, my shop will be stand out. Also, brown uses on the walls because it makes us comfortable. Of course, I think many people spend time in this shop talking with their friends, but I also want to use there in studying alone. I can't concentrate on studying in some cafe because I can't stay a long time. However, this cafe allows us to study calmly.
I think my new businesses will be successful because many people use such convinient shop.
Very well organized and explained.
削除The back=> The base color is ...
this two colors=> be stand out=>
brown uses=> makes us comfortable=>
Of course,<=???
I also want to use there=> want the customers to ...
in studying alone=>
stay a long time=>
allows us<=?
businesses=> many people will ... shop=>
138 words
削除My new business will be GOOD TIME. It will be a coffee shop. I like to spend time in cafe with my friends and family. I want many people to have special time at this cafe.
削除I use white and brown in my cafe's logo. The base color is brown and the text is white. By using these two colors, my shop stands out. Also, brown is uses on the wall because it creats a comfortable atmosphere. I think many people use this cafe, but I want the costomers to use for studying alone. I can't concentrate on studying in some cafe because I can't stay for a long time. However, this cafe is a good place to study calmly.
I think many people will visit my shop because many poeple use such convinient shop.
130 words. Interesting business!
返信削除Each sores=> breads=> customers house=> on morning=>
, and each bakery’s bread<=??? who see the car<=??? a good for=>
brown paper for what? think nature=>
deliver service=> color looks have <=?
And bread’s brown<= for what?
82 words. Well explained.
返信削除be Stationary shop=> stationaries=> stationary items do what well?
for foreigners=> like calligraphy brush=> make sign=>
I think … and I think …=>