2025年8月30日土曜日

should/shouldn't-Aug 30

B. Apply/p.94 Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t. 
1. I think (should) because it gives them the chance to practice surgeries without a human body.
2. I believe (shouldn't) because some programs require theoretical studies or practical experiences.
3. In my opinion (should),  ~ because they may find better ways to improve their performances.
4. I believe (shouldn't) because not all the improvements affect the competition substantially.

5 件のコメント:

  1. 1. I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because it will be more realistic and enhance practicality.
    2. I believe that universities shouldn't use virtual reality in all of their programs because it will be more expensive and I think it is not necessary for every programs.
    3. In my opinion, athletes should become familiar with new technology because by using new technology, athletes will attract more attention and become more popular.
    4. I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because I think it will make the game more innovative and interesting.

    返信削除
  2. I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because students can imagine real surgery situation.
    I believe that universities should not use virtual reality in all of their programs because it is valuable for students to experience directly.
    Inn my pinion, athletes should become familiar with new technology because they can expect more performance by using that.
    I believe that spots organizations such as the Olympics Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because if they have se equipment troubles, the game won‘t keep fairly.

    返信削除
  3. I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because they can practice medical surgery.
    I believe that university should use virtual reality in all of their programs because it will be easy to sense smells or sounds and do experiments.
    In my opinion, athletes should become familiar with new technology because new technology is useful to support their performance.
    I believe that sports organizations such as Olympic Games should not evaluate all improvements to equipment because some of these equipments are not unfair for athletes.

    返信削除
  4. Tamaki
    I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because it is too hard for students to experience operations without any practicing under a lot of pressure.
    I believe that universities should use virtual reality to in all of their programs because they can experience realistic situations by using VR.
    In my opinion, athetes should become familiar with new technology because they can improve their skills easily.
    I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvemets to equipment because old equipment have a risk to be broken.

    返信削除
  5. Shizuka
    1. I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because students can learn how to operation more effectively.
    2. I believe that universities shouldn't use virtual reality in all of their programs because it is expensive and some of programs don’t have to use virtual reality.
    3. In my opinion, athletes should become familiar with new technology because they can become stronger by using new technology.
    4. I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because athletes can compete in a stronger condition.

    返信削除