I used to play the piano when I was in the elementary school. I want to play the bass these days. I used to like read books when I was a little child. Now, I like reading magazines. I used to like sing songs when I was a little, too. I like listening to music better than singing now.
I used to run when I was kindergarten. I used to like catching the balls when I was elementary school. These days, I don't runnig and catching the balls any longer. I play the guitar now. I also cook, too. I like playing the guitar and singing now.
I used to like read books when I was elementary school students. So I used to go to library a lot, and I lent a lot of books. Now, I'm too busy to go to library. I have a lot of suchedele. But I still like to read book, so I want to go to bookstore or library When I'm free.
I used to swim every Thursday but I no longer swim it when I was elementary school. I'm playing volleyball every day now. But I can't go there every day. Because I have a lot of clim school.I enjoy playing volleyball!!!!!!!!
I used skaiting when I was an elementary school student. I love sports. Also, I used swimmingtwice a week when I was an elementary school student. I don't do it amy longer. I have to study hard.
I used to play the piano when I was a child. I used to play the Koto When I was a little. I started to do calligraphy when I was in kindergarten. I like to do calligraphy now. I like playing "koto". I don't play piano any longer. My sister likes playing piano,so my piano is used by her.
I used to play the piano when I was little but I no longer do it. I played the clarinet now. I have the piano and the clarinet. My gandmother bought me both of them. I used to use the piano but I don't use it any longer. My brother used to use it now.
I used to play the piano when I was in the elementary school.
返信削除I want to play the bass these days.
I used to like read books when I was a little child.
Now, I like reading magazines.
I used to like sing songs when I was a little, too.
I like listening to music better than singing now.
I used to play the piano when I was an elementary school student,
削除but I no longer do it.
I want to play the bass now.
I used to run when I was kindergarten.
返信削除I used to like catching the balls when I was elementary school.
These days, I don't runnig and catching the balls any longer.
I play the guitar now.
I also cook, too.
I like playing the guitar and singing now.
I used to run and catch the ball when I was in kindergarten, but I don't do it any longer.
削除I play the guitar and cook now.
I used to like read books when I was elementary school students.
返信削除So I used to go to library a lot, and I lent a lot of books.
Now, I'm too busy to go to library.
I have a lot of suchedele.
But I still like to read book, so I want to go to bookstore or library When I'm free.
the library
削除I have a lot of things to do
like reading/to read books
when I have free time
I used to go to the library, when I was a elementary student.
削除But I don't go there any longer.
I go to the bookstore now.
I used to swim every Thursday but I no longer swim it when I was elementary school.
返信削除I'm playing volleyball every day now. But I can't go there every day.
Because I have a lot of clim school.I enjoy playing volleyball!!!!!!!!
I used skaiting when I was an elementary school student.
返信削除I love sports.
Also, I used swimmingtwice a week when I was an elementary school student.
I don't do it amy longer.
I have to study hard.
I used to skait when I was an elementary school student, but I don't do it any longer.
削除I play the piano now.
I used to play the piano when I was a child.
返信削除I used to play the Koto When I was a little.
I started to do calligraphy when I was in kindergarten.
I like to do calligraphy now.
I like playing "koto".
I don't play piano any longer.
My sister likes playing piano,so my piano is used by her.
I used to play the piano When I was little,but I don't do it any longer.
削除I do calligraphy,now.
I used to play the piano When I was little,but I don't do it any longer.
削除I do calligraphy,now.
I used to play soccer in the park when I was a little,but I no longer do it.
返信削除I'm playing badminton now.
I used to play the piano when I was little but I no longer do it.
返信削除I played the clarinet now.
I have the piano and the clarinet.
My gandmother bought me both of them.
I used to use the piano but I don't use it any longer.
My brother used to use it now.