2017年3月25日土曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Mar.25th

Where do you want to live if you have a chance? 
Write your answer in four to six sentences.
-TS
  -> SS-1, Explanation/Example (Explanation/Example)
  -> SS-2, Explanation/Example (Explanation/Example)
- (CS)

I want to live in the United States of America if I have a chance.
- It is a multi-cultural country where a lot of people come to live or study from all over the world.
  It'll be exciting to live with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Also, the country is so huge that there are a lot of places to visit, such as west coast, the Rocky Mountains, Midwest and east coast.
  They all look distinctive and different from the places in Japan.
In America, I'll have a chance to spend time with people, experience cultures and see places that I've never had in Japan.

26 件のコメント:

  1. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
    UK may have nice Indian restraurants.
    I heard it from Ms.Assi last year.
    Also,UK have a lot of places to visit.
    UK have long history, so the places may be great.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      There are nice Indian restaurants in the UK.
      I heard it from Ms.Assi last year.
      And also, the UK has a lot of places to visit.
      The UK has long history, the places must be great.

      削除
    2. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      There are nice Indian restraurnts because I like Indian foods.
      Also,UK has long history.So UK has a lot of historical places to visit.
      I think these are great.
      So I want to live there.

      削除
    3. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      The UK may have nice Indian restaurants.
      I heard it from Ms.Asai last year.
      Also, the UK have a lot of places to visit.
      The UK have long history, so the places may be great.

      削除
    4. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      There are nice Indian restraunts in the UK.
      I heard it from Ms,Assi last year.
      Also, the UK has a lot of places to visit.
      The UK has long history, so the places may be great.

      削除
  2. I want to live in the United Kindom if I have a chance.
    In the United Kingdom, English is sporken.
    I can communicate with people in English.
    Aiso, it is separate into four areas, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
    They have different cultere and it will be interesting to learn each culture.
    So I want to live there.




    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      UK is separate into four areas.
      They have different cultere and it will be interesting to learn each of them.
      Also,in the UK, English were sporken.
      So I can commnuicade with people in English.

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    3. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      English is official language in the United Kingdom.
      So I can communicate with people by use English.
      Also, it separate into four areas, England, Wales, Scotland and Northan Ireland.
      They habe different culture, so it will be interesting to learn each culture.
      So I want to live there.

      削除
    4. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
      English is the official language in the UK.
      So I can communicate with people in English.
      Also, the UK is separated into four areas.
      They have diffrent culture, so it will be interesting to learn each culture.
      So I want to live there.

      削除
  3. I want to live in Fujisawa if I have a chance.
    It is near to the sea. I want to go cycling along the coast and go to enoshima.
    Also, the train access to the other cities is good. We can use both JR and "enoden" on Fujisawa station, so it's easy to go to not only Kamakura but also big cities like Yokohama.
    I have a relative who lives there. She always sais "Why don't you move to Fujisawa!".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in fujisawa if I have a chance.
      It is near the sea so I want to go cycling along the coast and go to Enoshima.
      Aiso, the train access to the other cities is good. We can use both JR and "Enoden" from Fujisawa station, so it's easy to go to not only Kamakura but also big cities like Yokohama.
      I have a relative who lives there and she always says "Why don't you move to Fujisawa"

      削除
    2. I want to live in Fujisawa if I have a chance.
      It is near to the sea. I want to go cycling along the coast and go to enoshima.
      Also, the train access to other cities is good. We can use both JR and "enoden" on Fujisawa station, so it's easy to go to not only Kamakura but also big cities like Yokohama.
      I have a relative who lives there and she always sais "Why don't you move to Fujisawa!".

      削除
  4. I want to live in Combodia if I have a chance.
    There are many world heritage sights. So if I could live in Combodia,I can go sightseeing without airplane.
    Also,there are many peaple from foreign country in the tourist season.It means there are many jobs,and good pay in that season.
    In the neighborhoods of Combodia,there are many cultural events such as dancing festival.So I can spend wondeful time in my life if I have a chance.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in Cambodia if I have a chance.
      There are many world heritage sights. And if I can live in Cambodia, I can go sightseeing without taking airplanes.
      Also, there are many people from foreign countries in the tourist season. It means there are many good jobs in that season.
      In the neighborhoods of Cambodia,there are many cultural events such as a dancing festival.So I can spend wonderful time in my life.

      削除
    2. I want to live in Combodia if I have a chance.









      I want to live in Cambodia if I have a chance.
      There are many World Heritage Sites. So if I will live in Cambodia,I can go sightseeing without airplane.
      Also, threre are many people come from foreign country in the tourist season.It means there are many jobs and good pay in that season.
      In the neighborhoods of Cambodia,they have many culture events such as dancing festival.
      So I can spend wondelful time in my life if I have a chance.






      削除
    3. I want to live in Cambodia if I have a chance.
      There are many world heritage sights. And if I can live in Cambodia, I can go sightseeing without taking airplanes.
      Also, there are many people from foreign countries in the tourist season. It means there are many good jobs and good pay in that season.
      In the neighborhoods of Cambodia,there are many cultural events such as a dancing festival.So I can spend wonderful time in my life.

      削除
    4. I want to live in Cambodia if I have a chance.
      There are many world heritage sights. And if I can live in Cambodia, I can go sightseeing without taking airplanes.
      Also, there are many people from foreign countries in the tourist season. It means there are many good jobs and good pay in that season.
      In the neighborhoods of Cambodia,there are many cultural events such as a dancing festival.So I can spend wonderful time in my life.

      削除
  5. I want to live in England if I have a chance.
    - It has a lot of famous movie like Harry Potter.
    I could read the new original book in English earlier than Japan.
    - England has many kinds of religion, I think.
    I think I could talk with people who have religion.And I could get frends who have an original culture.
    In England, I'll have a chance to spend walk around the movie location area and talk with many cultural frends that I've never had in Japan.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in England if I have a chance.
      - It has a lot of famous movie like Harry Potter.
      If I could live in England I can read the new original book in English earlier than Japan.
      - England has many kinds of religion, I think.
      I think I could talk with people who have religion.And I could get frends who have an original culture.
      In England, I'll have a chance to spend walk around the movie location area and talk with many cultural frends that I've never had in Japan.

      削除
  6. I want to live in Thailand if I have a chance.
    Because prices are lower than Japan.
    We can be rich in Thiland.
    Also,Thaifood tastes great.
    We can eat "Tomyamkung" as much as I want in a low price.
    I will spend gorgeous days with delicious food in Thailand.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to live in Thailand if I have a chace.
      Because Thailand's prices are lower than Japan.
      We can be rich in Thailand.
      Also, Thaifood tastes great.
      We can eat " Tomyamkung" as much as I want in few moneys.
      I will spend gorgeous days with delicious food in Thailand.

      削除
  7. I want to live in Kyoto if I have a chance.
    It has a lot of historical places where I can study history from the places.
    It'll be exiciting to go to there.
    Also, there are many delicias foods in kyoto, such as Yuba, kyoyasai and obanzai.
    Cooking these foods needs dificult skills of chef.
    In Kyouto, I'll spent happy time.

    返信削除
  8. I want to live in Kyoto if I have a chance.
    Kyoto has old history, so there are many temples and shrines.
    And Kyoto is maybe quiet place.
    I like historical and quiet place.
    I realy liked Kyoto when I went to there before.
    So I want to live in Kyoto someday.

    返信削除
  9. I want to live in the United Kingdom if I have a chance.
    There are a lot of beautiful places in the UK.
    For example, Buckingham Palace, Bing Ben and so on.
    And also, the UK has a lot of places to visit.
    The UK has very long history, so all sightseeing sites must be great.

    返信削除
  10. I want to live in USA if i have chance.
    There is Major league.
    Major league is the most famous baceball league in the world because I like baceball.
    I can watch baceball everday.
    Also,there are delicious hamburgers.
    I can eat hamburgers evertimes.
    So I want to live USA.

    返信削除