ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't finish my homework.Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
1 I was so tired that I can't finish my homework.2 Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't finish my homework.
I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
1. I was so tired last night that I couldn't finished my homework.2. Fred is such lasy boy that he didn't clean his room.
I was so tired last night that I couldn't finish my homework.Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
1.I was so tired yesterday that I couldn’t finish my homework.2.Fred is such a lazy boy that should clean his room.
I was so tired last night that I couldn’t finish my homework.Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
1.I was so tired last night that I couldn't finish my homework.2.Fred is so lazy boy that he dosen't clean his room.
Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.Fred is such lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
Fred is such a lazy boy that he never clean his room.
I was so tired that I coldn't finish my homework.Fred is such a lazy boy that he dosen't clean his room.
I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.
I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't finish my homework.
返信削除Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
1 I was so tired that I can't finish my homework.
返信削除2 Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't finish my homework.
削除I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.
返信削除Fred is such a lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
1. I was so tired last night that I couldn't finished my homework.
返信削除2. Fred is such lasy boy that he didn't clean his room.
I was so tired last night that I couldn't finish my homework.
削除Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
1.I was so tired yesterday that I couldn’t finish my homework.
返信削除2.Fred is such a lazy boy that should clean his room.
I was so tired last night that I couldn’t finish my homework.
削除Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
1.I was so tired last night that I couldn't finish my homework.
返信削除2.Fred is so lazy boy that he dosen't clean his room.
Fred is such a lazy boy that he never cleans his room.
削除I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.
返信削除Fred is such lazy boy that he doesn't clean his room.
Fred is such a lazy boy that he never clean his room.
削除I was so tired that I coldn't finish my homework.
返信削除Fred is such a lazy boy that he dosen't clean his room.
I was so tired that I couldn't finish my homework.
削除