If I had another hour everyday, I will study. Because, now I had much time to take a break or sleeping. I won't change my life,and I think it's a little dengerous. Have a good life rhythm is good for health.
1. If I had another hour every day, I would spend time to sleep. I always sleep about six hours every day but it’s short for me. I sometimes sleep in class. If I slept better than now, I would be able to focus on class.
1.If I had another hours every day,I would spent the times to study. That's because I usually take a break after the school now. But studying at high school is harder than studying at junior high school, so I have to study more than now.
1. I spend a time study my school class.
返信削除Because now, I don't have time to study my school class.
I do only to do my homework.
If I had another hour, I would spend a time to study my school class.
削除If I had another hour every day, I would spend the time to study for my school class.
削除If I had another hour everyday, I will study.
返信削除Because, now I had much time to take a break or sleeping.
I won't change my life,and I think it's a little dengerous.
Have a good life rhythm is good for health.
1. If I had another hour every day, I would spend time to sleep.
返信削除I always sleep about six hours every day but it’s short for me.
I sometimes sleep in class.
If I slept better than now, I would be able to focus on class.
If I had another hour every day, I would spend the time to sleep.
削除If I slept longer than now, I would be able to focus on class.
Now, I have much time to take break or sleeping.
返信削除Now, I have a lot of time to take a break or sleeping.
削除1.If I had another hours every day,I would spent the times to study.
返信削除That's because I usually take a break after the school now.
But studying at high school is harder than studying at junior high school, so I have to study more than now.