2018年6月18日月曜日

Review C37U2-Sr.1-Jun.18

Write in English.
1. 雨が降ると、私は普段家で映画を観ます。
でももし明日雨が降ったら、私は本を読むでしょう。
When it rains, I usually watch a movie at home. 

But if it rains tomorrow, I’ll read a book.

2. 中国語を話すことが出来たらいいのになあ。
もしも中国語を話すことができたなら、私は中国で多くの友達を作るだろうに。
I wish I could speak Chinese. 
If I could speak Chinese, I’d make a lot of friends in China.

11 件のコメント:

  1. If it rains, I usually watch the movies in my house.
    But if it rains tomorrow, I'll read a book.
    I wish I could speak Chinese.
    If I could speak Chinese, I would make many friends in China.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When it rains, I usually watch a movie at home.

      削除
  2. 1. If it rains, I usually watch a movie at home.
    But if it rains tomorrow,I will read a book.
    2.I wish I could speak chinese.
    If I could speak chinese, I would make a lot of friends in China.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When it rains, I usually watch a movie at home.

      削除
  3. It rains, I usually see a movie at home.
    But if it rains tomorrow, I will read a book.
    I wish I could speak Chinese.
    If I could speak Chinese, I would make a lot of friends in China.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When it rains, I usually see a movie at home.

      削除
  4. When it's rains, I'm usually watche movie at home.
    But if it is raining tomorrow, I'll reading books.
    I wish I could speake chinese.
    If I could speake chines, I'd make a lot of friends in china.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. when it rains, I usuallly watch a movie at home.
      But if it rains tomorrow, I'll read a book.

      削除
  5. If it rains, I usually watch a movie at home.
    But if it rains tomorrow, I will read a book.
    I wish I could speak Chinese.
    If I could speak Chinese, I would make a lot of friends in Chine.

    返信削除
  6. If it rains, I usually watch movies at home.
    But if it rains tomorrow, I will read books.
    I wish I could speak Chinese.
    If I could speak Chinese, I would make a lot of friends in China.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When it rains, I usually watch a movie at home.

      削除