2019年11月14日木曜日

Writing-Nov.14

Write about what makes you or someone you know laugh.
Make sure to write a clear TS and support it with SSs and SDs/examples.
Try These!: make sb do, make sb adj, can’t stop –ing, can’t help –ing.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think funny things make us laugh. When something was suddenly happened,it makes us laugh. For example, my teacher suddenly started dancing. Also someone's words makes us laugh. For example, my friend said jokes for me. I can't help laughing when I saw the things which was suddenly happened or I hear funny jokes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well structured.
      us=>me
      was suddenly happened=>
      For example, my teacher ... => When ...,
      For example, my friend... => Also, when ...
      a joke

      削除
    2. I think funny things make me laugh. When something is suddenly happened, it makes me laugh. When my teacher suddenly started dancing, I laughed. Also someone's words makes us laugh. When my friend said a joke, I laughed a lot. I can't help laughing when I see the things which is suddenly happened or I hear funny joke.

      削除
  2. One of my friend makes me laugh.
    For example, I laugh when she shows me funny videos. I and she laugh at the same time because we have similar sense of laugh.
    In addition, I laugh because she is good at making people laugh by her joke. She can make all people laugh even if someone is nervous.
    My friend is good at making laugh.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Correct the errors. Focus on you, not she.
      one of my friends
      a funny video
      She and I
      similar sense of laugh=> humor
      She can ..., My friend<= These don't support the TS

      削除
    2. I laugh when unexpected things happen.
      For example, I laugh when I watch funny comedy show on TV and suddenly comedian tell a funny joke which I don't expected. I can't stop laughing like this time, so that laughing makes me excited and remove my stress.
      Laughing always gives me good effect such as making me cheeaful, removing my stress and so on.

      削除