2021年2月1日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.1

What is your favorite subject to study?

16 件のコメント:

  1. My favorite subject to study is mathematics.
    I like it because solve the program is interesting for me.
    When I can answer the questions I feel fulfilled.

    返信削除
  2. My favorite subject to study is physics.
    Explain any things by formula is interesting for me.
    Studying it is not only fun but also for my future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 It ...
      #3 it=> physics ... also good ...

      削除
  3. My favorite subject to study is English.
    I like it because My school English class is exciting.
    My class usually do not only write English sentences but also speak or discussion in English.

    返信削除
  4. My favorite subject is social studies.
    I like Japanese history is the most.
    I want to learn about Sengoku period.

    返信削除
  5. My favorite subject is history.
    It is interesting to study about European and Asian history.
    I want to study culture more.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2=> I'm especially interested in ...
      #3 Explain why

      削除
  6. My favorite subject is Japanese.
    Japanese is not dark mark subject.
    Once we learn how to solve it, we can solve difficult problems.

    返信削除
  7. My favorite subject to study is science.
    I like it because I like watching experiment.
    Also my science teacher is very kind so the class is very exciting.

    返信削除
  8. My favorite subject to study is biology.
    It’s interesting learn about the human body in the biology class.
    I want to know more about how my body works.

    返信削除