What you think A.2,
3 -> Do you think choice
is a good thing or a bad thing?
Write your response in four to six sentences with an example or two.
TS: Your response to the question
SS-1: Explain why-1 SD: Explanation/Example/Fact/Data/Quote
SS-2: Explain why-2 SD: Explanation/Example/Fact/Data/Quote
SS-1: Explain why-1 SD: Explanation/Example/Fact/Data/Quote
SS-2: Explain why-2 SD: Explanation/Example/Fact/Data/Quote
Most students followed the TS-SS-SD structure
well and wrote clearly.
Writing is to make the reader understand or agree with
what you've written.
That's why the TS-SS-SD format is important.
And the key is
SS. Try to come up with keywords in SSs.
I think choice is a good thing for me.
返信削除First if I have many choices I can get what I want.
If I have only one choice I can try only one type.
But if I have many choices I can try many type and I can enjoy.
Second, I can find the one that fit me.
I can try many things, so I can find the best one for me.
I think using the best one for me is important.
So, many choices are good thing.
Write in 4-6 sentences!
削除#2 First, if ..., I ...
#4 unnecessary. Use "but" only when you introduce an opposite idea.
#5 fit=>
#7 => It' important ...
#8 Unnecessary
I think choice is a good thing for me.
削除First, if I have many choices I can get what I want.
If I have only one choice I can try only one type.
Second, I can find the best one.
I can try many things, so I can find the best one for me.
It is important to use the best one for me is important.
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除I want to choose everything of my everyday items because our type is each person .
Skin, hair, environment ... No one is the same.
If we don’t have any choices, we stop think everything.
We think to choose a thing. We want to choose good thing and want t be happy.
Follow the TS-SS-SD structure as indicated!
削除#2 our type is each person<=???
#3 No one is the same<=??? person?
#4 everything=> anything
#5 ???
I think choice is good thing.
削除I want to choose everything of my everyday items because our skin, hair... isn’t same with others.
I want to use my personal items.
If we don’t have choices, we stop think anything.
Think about what is good item is funny for me.
I think choice is a good thing .
返信削除First choosing is very fun.
If we can choose, we can get the thing that we want.
Second choosing is useful skill in our future.
We have to choose many time in the future so it is trained in determination.
#2 very fun=>
削除#4 ... is a ...
#5 many time=>
it is trained in determination.=> it'll help us ...
I think choice is a good thing .
削除First choosing is very fun because there are many interesting things.
If we can choose, we can get the thing that we want.
Second choosing is a useful skill in our future.
We have to choose many time in the future so it will be help us in the future.
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除If there are many choices, we can buy the best thing.
We can find the right product for you.
We can try many kinds of things.
If there are less choices, we can try only several kinds.
The more choices we have, the more fun we'll have trying them out.
#3 ... for you<= why you?
削除#4 Also, ...
#5 less=>
only several kinds=> a few ...
#6 Good!
I think choice is a bad thing.
返信削除First, if there’s too much information, we stressed for them. Studies show that the human brain does not know what information is important.
Second, we have to a lot times to decide what product to buy. According to the article, shoppers look for more information in order to make a good decision. We want to compare many information but we consume a lot time.
#2 we stressed=> we could be ...
削除#4 ... to a lot times=>
#6 many information=>
we consume=> it takes ...
I think choice is a bad thing.
削除First, if there’s too much information, we could be stress for them. Studies show that the human brain does not know what information is important.
Second, we have to a lot of times to decide what product to buy. According to the article, shoppers look for more information in order to make a good decision. We want to compare much information but it takes a lot of times.
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除First, having more choices is better than having less.
Some people find it fun to choose.
But if you have too much information, it gets worse.
Second, choosing is important for our life.
We choose thing or action 60000times a day.
Choosing is the most important thing in life.
Write in 4-6 sentences!
削除#2 less=> fewer choices
#4 What does "it" mean?
#5 lives
#6 things to do
I think choice is a good thing.
削除First, having more choices is better than having fewer choices.
Some people find it fun to choose, but if you have too much information, you'll gets worse.
Second, choosing is important for our lives.
We choose things to do or action 60000 times a day.
Choosing is the most important things in life.
I think choice is a good thing.
返信削除It is interesting to have many choices.
If we don't have a choice, our life will be monotonous and boring.
I can find our personality depending on which choice I make.
Not everyone makes the same choice, but different choices for each person.
It is good thinks to have many choices.
#3 a choice=>
削除You learned "dull"
Try using the words you learned instead of using J->E dictionary.
#4 our personality<=???
#5 => ..., but each person ...
#6 thinks<=???
If we don’t have a choice, our life will be dull.
返信削除I can find individuality depending on which choice I make.
Not everyone makes the same choice, but each person choice different.
It good to have many choices.