2021年2月22日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.22

What does your parent want you to do/be in the future?
My dad often tells me to do whatever I want as long as I will be responsible for myself. 
He doesn’t want to me cause any trouble to others probably because I’m naughty and aggressive. 
He is probably expecting me to develop my own life.

16 件のコメント:

  1. My mother wants me to get cook license.
    Cook license is useful for me, Because I like cooking.
    My mother told me you can use it someday in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 get a cooking license
      #2 It sounds like a good idea because ...
      #3 ... I can ...

      削除
  2. My parents want me to be contribute to society and help people.
    Also my father said take good care of your family.
    My mother always says find your dream early and do your best for your dream.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to contribute
      Choose one of them and explain it in #2 and #3 instead of speaking 3 different comments.

      削除
  3. My parents want me to try something what I want to do in the future.
    They usually tell me to find something what you want to do in the future.
    They will always allow me to challenge what I want to do.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 This is just a repetition of #1.
      Explain #1 in #2 and #3.

      削除
  4. My parents often said They want me to become a person who think about others all the time.
    Especially they want me to become Doctor, nurse.
    Also they give me chances to choose what I want to be in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... say ... to be considerate to others.
      Explain #1 in #2 and #3, not something different.

      削除
  5. My parents want me to work abroad.
    But I don’t want to go abroad, it it too dangerous.
    I want to work in Japan with people from abroad.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Explain #1 more in #2 and #3, like why they say so or what exactly they want you to do.

      削除
  6. My parents want me to have fun in the future.
    Feeling happy is very important to motivation for life.
    Also it is rather to be better make someone happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 and #3 <= Are these your opinion or theirs?

      削除
  7. My parents want me to go abroad in the future.
    My mother always says me to study English harder and get good score in the exam.
    I think it is because of college entrance examination.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 says me=> tells me ...
      #3 Explain #1 more: what or where

      削除
  8. My parents want me to be be a medical professional.
    They usually told me to study more.
    Maybe my parents are expecting me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 for what?
      #3 Explain #1 more; why or what.

      削除