Congratulations you are the 10th caller. That means you get to ticket to come to the concert. Really I won. I always listen to your show But I’ve never tried to calling him before It’s your lucky day then. Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening to this radio.
Congratulations you are the tenth caller that means you got two tickets to the concert. Oh really I won? I always listen to your show but I’ve never tried calling. It’s your lucky day Ben. Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening radio. please hold her and see if you contact details.
Congratulation you are the 10th Cora. You get to two ticket to get Cora. Really I won? I always listen to your show. But I never tried to calling in before. It’s your lucky day. Enjoy the concert. And thanks to listen radio.
Congratulations you are the 10th quarter That means you got to call S Dennis ticket Really I won I always listen to the show I don’t know before It’s your lucky day ranch Enjoy the concert and thank you to race in the cool SNS radio Please help me to contact details
Congratulations you are the 10th caller. That means you win the 2 tickets of FM festival I win? I always listen to your show, but I've never try to calling into before. It's your lucky day them. Enjoy the concert, thanks to listen FM radio.
Congratulations you are the 10th caller You won to taste Really I won? I always listen to a show. But I have never won a show. It’s your lucky day than enjoy the concertAnd thanks to FS listening to the radio. Please remove hotline to take a contact.
Congratulations you are the 10th caller.
返信削除That means you get to ticket to come to the concert.
Really I won.
I always listen to your show
But I’ve never tried to calling him before
It’s your lucky day then.
Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening to this radio.
Congratulations you are the tenth caller that means you got two tickets to the concert.
返信削除Oh really I won? I always listen to your show but I’ve never tried calling.
It’s your lucky day Ben. Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening radio.
please hold her and see if you contact details.
Congratulation you are the 10th Cora.
返信削除You get to two ticket to get Cora.
Really I won?
I always listen to your show.
But I never tried to calling in before.
It’s your lucky day.
Enjoy the concert.
And thanks to listen radio.
Congratulations you are the 10th quarter
返信削除That means you got to call S Dennis ticket
Really I won
I always listen to the show
I don’t know before
It’s your lucky day ranch
Enjoy the concert and thank you to race in the cool SNS radio
Please help me to contact details
Congratulations you are the 10th caller.
返信削除That means you win the 2 tickets of FM festival
I win?
I always listen to your show, but I've never try to calling into before. It's your lucky day them.
Enjoy the concert, thanks to listen FM radio.
Congratulations you are the 10th caller
返信削除You won to taste
Really I won? I always listen to a show. But I have never won a show.
It’s your lucky day than enjoy the concertAnd thanks to FS listening to the radio.
Please remove hotline to take a contact.