Hello Bill David speaking. Hi Bill it’s Daily Sonder next store I just come home from work And I thought I saw your cat run across the street. Thanks calling Daily But my cat is inside she is sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great. I was worried she was kicked by car.
Hello Bill Davis speaking Hi Davis I'm Davis under from the next store. I've just gotten from the work. I thought I saw your cat ran across the street. Thanks for calling daddy But my cat is inside. She sleeping in my bedroom Oh great. I was wondering if she get from the car
Hello Miss Davis playing Hi Bill and Debbie Sundar the next door I just come from work And I thought I saw your cat run across the street Thanks for calling Danny But my cat is inside She is sleeping in my bedroom Oh great I was watering the shit hit the car
I'm Debbie Sanders from the next door. I had just come from work and I thought I saw your cat running across the street. Thanks for calling Sanders but my cat is inside. She’s sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great, I was worried to get hit by my car.
Hello Bill Davis speaking. Hi Bill it’s very tender from next store. I just got from work and I saw it cost to the street. Thanks for calling city. But Michael is next side. She sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great. I was warning that she was getting in my car.
Hello Beta tapes speaking. Hi Davis I’m a baby under from the next store. I just got them from the work. I thought I thought your cat run across the street. Thanks for calling David. But my cat is inside. She sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great. I was wondering if she can get from the car.
Hello Bill David speaking.
返信削除Hi Bill it’s Daily Sonder next store
I just come home from work
And I thought I saw your cat run across the street.
Thanks calling Daily
But my cat is inside she is sleeping in my bedroom.
Oh great.
I was worried she was kicked by car.
Hello Bill Davis speaking
返信削除Hi Davis I'm Davis under from the next store.
I've just gotten from the work.
I thought I saw your cat ran across the street.
Thanks for calling daddy
But my cat is inside.
She sleeping in my bedroom
Oh great.
I was wondering if she get from the car
Hello Miss Davis playing
返信削除Hi Bill and Debbie Sundar the next door
I just come from work
And I thought I saw your cat run across the street
Thanks for calling Danny
But my cat is inside
She is sleeping in my bedroom
Oh great
I was watering the shit hit the car
I'm Debbie Sanders from the next door.
返信削除I had just come from work and I thought I saw your cat running across the street.
Thanks for calling Sanders but my cat is inside. She’s sleeping in my bedroom.
Oh great, I was worried to get hit by my car.
Hello Bill Davis speaking.
返信削除Hi Bill it’s very tender from next store.
I just got from work and I saw it cost to the street.
Thanks for calling city. But Michael is next side.
She sleeping in my bedroom.
Oh great. I was warning that she was getting in my car.
Hello Beta tapes speaking.
返信削除Hi Davis I’m a baby under from the next store.
I just got them from the work.
I thought I thought your cat run across the street.
Thanks for calling David.
But my cat is inside.
She sleeping in my bedroom.
Oh great.
I was wondering if she can get from the car.