2021年8月26日木曜日

Write your response-Aug.26

What do you think?
What group of people influences your decision the most? => Breakout
=> Write a response in 4-5 sentences 

My friends influence my purchase decisions more than any other source of information.
Example sentences to explain why: 
- We spend a lot of time together/talk a lot about many things. 
- My friends and I/We share a lot of things in common/the same taste. 
- They know me/my tastes/what I like better than anyone else
- They can tell me what suits me the best.
- I can trust what they recommend to me


19 件のコメント:

  1. I think the social proof of friends is the most important.
    First, SNS's opinions has true opinions and false opinions, so I'm tricked.
    But if I ask friends, I can ask honest opinions and I can get good ones.
    Second, I can ask many questions and get more details.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3=> #2 When I ask my friends about something, they ...
      #2-> #3 However, opinions of SNS aren't ...
      #4 Also, if I ask questions to my friends, they ...

      削除
    2. I think the social proof of friends is the most important.
      First, When I ask my friends about something, they answer honest opinions and I can get good ones fast.
      However, opinions of SNS aren't good for us, because it has false opinions.
      Also, if I ask questions to my friends, they answer more details.

      削除
  2. I think friends influences my decision the most.
    Friends’ opinion is the most reliable for me.
    They mast tell me honest thoughts.
    Then, most of time, their reviews satisfied me because their values are similar to me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... opinions are
      #3 mast<?
      #4 Also, most of the time, their reviews are helpful for me ...

      削除
  3. Friends influence my decision the most.
    I get to talk about various things about my fiends a lot at school.
    I often know some informations from them.
    And I can listen to my friends who have actually used the products.
    The opportunity to listen in person is helped my decision.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I talk a lot about ...
      #3 ... learn new information ...
      #4 Also, I may find someone who ...
      #5 It helps me ...

      削除
    2. Friends influence my decision the most.
      I talk a lot about various things with my fiends at school.
      I often learn new information from them.
      Also, I may find someone who have actually used the products.
      It helps me to decide buying something.

      削除
  4. I think group 4 influences me decision the most.
    First public opinion is very important.
    The opinions of the actual buyer is very reliable.
    Also evaluation of the internet is written without hesitation, so we can choose with that in mind.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 group 4<=who?
      #2 First, public opinions are
      #3 Especially the ... are ...
      #4 ... choose what to buy keeping that in mind

      削除
    2. I think social proof influences my decision the most.
      First, public opinions are very important.
      Especially the opinions of the actual buyers are very reliable.
      Also evaluation of the internet is written without hesitation, so we can choose what to buy keeping that in mind.

      削除
  5. I think the social proof of friends is the most important.
    I think friends know my personality, also they always talk honestly.
    Other group don’t know my personality so much.
    I spend a long time with my friend.
    We can talk honestly with each other.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I think friends ... for me to ...
      #2 => They know ...
      #3 Others don't ...
      #4, 5=> We spend a lot of time together and talk ...

      削除
    2. I think friends is the most important for me to give social proof.
      They know my personality, also they always talk honestly.
      Others don’t know my personality so much.
      We spend a lot of time together and talk honestly each other.

      削除
  6. I think friends influence my decision the most.
    The opinions of my friends are many times more credible than the opinions I see on social media.
    Also, there are various opinions depending on the friends.
    They help you make your own decisions by asking questions.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Opinions ... than the ones I ...
      Add=> I can trust ...
      #3 => Also, each friend has ...
      #4 ... help me

      削除
    2. Opinions of my friends are many times more credible than the ones I can trust social media.
      Also, each friend has various opinions depending
      Their own decisions help me

      削除
  7. I think friends influence my decision the most.
    I usually think about my friends and care more other people than my self.
    I don’t want to hurt people by my opinion.
    And we can get other angles, from my friends.

    返信削除
  8. Opinions of my friends are many times more credible than the ones I can trust social media.
    Also, each friend has various opinions depending
    Their own decisions help me

    返信削除