Show & Tell Presentation=> Q&A=> Comments in Chat
6:08 Speak in 3 Blog Review SDG-2 => Speak in 3
6:15 Kikutan Review
Day 44 Listen Day
45
=> Chat What should we do to the environment?
Listen & Read-> Check words/expressions: Chant-> Read aloud
6:25 Inside Reading Unit 2 Reading-2 Product Placement #2
Review Blog MI
verb -> prep + information
Read->
Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the
paragraph #, Correct false statements.
Product Placement Movies #1 -Intro and Jurassic World (~ 1:00)
6:45 Read & Write-2
Unit 6 Writing
Review Reading -2-> What advice would you give to a younger student who wants to improve his or her grades? STT Speak your response in three sentences.
6:55 Grammar: Infinitive of Purpose -> A. Identify/p.142 I got up early because I had to=> ~ to finish my HW
-> Blog B. Apply/p.142-143 Write your answers.
7:10 Writing Skill: Describing a Process-> A. Writing Model/p.139
=> Blog B. Identify/p.139: Put numbers.
Write a paragraph. Add an SD to each process
and a CS to complete the paragraph.
7:30 Lesson Review Remind-受験調査
Listen & Read-> Check words/expressions: Chant-> Read aloud
Review Reading -2-> What advice would you give to a younger student who wants to improve his or her grades? STT Speak your response in three sentences.
6:55 Grammar: Infinitive of Purpose -> A. Identify/p.142 I got up early because I had to=> ~ to finish my HW
-> Blog B. Apply/p.142-143 Write your answers.
7:10 Writing Skill: Describing a Process-> A. Writing Model/p.139
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿