ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
I think my city needs more nature.In my city, there are more buildings than nature.Nature makes people to relax.
#3 make sb V
I don’t think my town needs more nature.In my town has many parks and plants growing.Each houses grow some plants in the garden.
#2 In my town has=>#3 Each houses grow=>
I don't think our city doesn't need more nature.There are many parks and tree and flowers on the street.Tama river in my city provides us data water.
#1 I don't think our city doesn't =>#2 and tree and flowers =>#3 provides us data water=> provide sb with sth
I think my city needs more nature.If we have rich nature, many more animals live in my city.Also, rich nature makes us relax.
Very well!
I think my city needs more nature.
返信削除In my city, there are more buildings than nature.
Nature makes people to relax.
#3 make sb V
削除I don’t think my town needs more nature.
返信削除In my town has many parks and plants growing.
Each houses grow some plants in the garden.
#2 In my town has=>
削除#3 Each houses grow=>
I don't think our city doesn't need more nature.
返信削除There are many parks and tree and flowers on the street.
Tama river in my city provides us data water.
#1 I don't think our city doesn't =>
削除#2 and tree and flowers =>
#3 provides us data water=> provide sb with sth
I think my city needs more nature.
返信削除If we have rich nature, many more animals live in my city.
Also, rich nature makes us relax.
Very well!
削除