2023年9月19日火曜日

Speak in 3-Sep 19

It is quite common for people to exchange or post messages online. 
Do you think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone
Speak your response in 3 sentences.
#1 Yes, I think / No, I don’t think exchanging ~ is better … 
#2,3 - People can/tend to/should ...  
- interact, communicate, exchange, share, understand
- it is easier/more convenient/more interactive
- add nuance/emotion to the message
- send a message/messages, share the feeling with

4 件のコメント:

  1. No I don’t think so.
    I think speaking on the phone he’s better than exchanging messages online.
    We can understand others better if we speak on the phone.

    返信削除
  2. Yes I think exchanging messages online is better than speaking on the phone.
    I thought it was convenient because I could see it later.
    You can also leave a messages.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I thought it was ...=> Exchanging ... because we can ...
      #3 You can ...=> We can also ...
      a messages=>

      削除