2023年9月26日火曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sep 26

3 件のコメント:

  1. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at his time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week?
    No. I'm not through with my homework yet.
    It's far from over.
    I hope I'm free from homework someday.
    I'm afraid of high places.
    Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us.
    It's up to you.

    返信削除
  2. The mountain is usually coverd with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week?
    No. I'm not through with my homework yet.
    It's far from over.
    I hope I'm free from homework someday.
    I'm afraid of high places.
    Are we going up to the observatory?
    Yes, but only if you can come with us. It's up to you.

    返信削除
  3. The mountain is usually covered with snow and the town is crowded with skiers and snowboarders at this time of year.
    We are proud of the great musician from our town.
    We are all fond of his music.
    The beginning of your essay is similar to that of mine but the ending is very different from that of anyone in the class.
    Are you ready for a new week?
    No, I'm not through with my homework yet.
    It's far from over.
    I hope I'm free from homework someday.
    I'm afraid of high places.
    Are we going tup to the observatory?

    返信削除